This is how current #1 on the server plays

MarinaDanka1

Citizen
You are a weak player that’s all. You guys attacked me hundreds of times a day for multiple days full fledged spam campaign but your upset that I attacked you often makes sense. Play your violin for someone else Girl Scout.
I play my violin wherever I wish, Girl Troll.

MarinaDanka1

Citizen
This thread should be called "Tell us you don't know how to play Grepolis without telling us you don't know how to play Grepolis."

On another note, I really thought that channel stink would clear up once you kicked out the Ho3s and started moving up, but maybe you need to check into some antibiotics.
Look at the cheap multi-accounting cheat trying to say something about her hopes for me to quit playing here. How many servers did I get you temporarily disabled (to avoid the b. word)? Nikaia, Carphi... The one mentioned above, Rhodes, was one of them too. You came with one-city accounts with the only onbjecitve to spam attack me. So sick...
Alternakins aka poop*tart aka croagunk aka Chanel... that's a serious multiple and if you have been taking antibiotics for it...is why you're in the state that you are...
Keep faking it all the way, auntie Amy. I've no hopes for you.

Jellaa

Citizen
as for you specifically, no, you're not a spammer. how could you be? in a matter of fact, you never attack at all! which makes you a bore.
Some uses brain with their fingers, some only fingers... It looks pretty obvious what makes difference between winners and losers in this game. But I'll leave to the players who have won a world as leaders to judge...

For the rest, we can continue anytime in a proper thread if needed. I only can't promise not to be a bore, but it's sure I won't fall under delusion of being some Grepo Goddess.

Btw, I still think that everyone's time and life have the same value.

Chanel Midwest

Newcomer
Look at the cheap multi-accounting cheat trying to say something about her hopes for me to quit playing here.
I don't care what you do.

How many servers did I get you temporarily disabled (to avoid the b. word)? Nikaia, Carphi... The one mentioned above, Rhodes, was one of them too. You came with one-city accounts with the only onbjecitve to spam attack me. So sick...
Alternakins aka poop*tart aka croagunk aka Chanel... that's a serious multiple and if you have been taking antibiotics for it...is why you're in the state that you are...
I play Athenakins, *Pop*Tart* (not Pop "tard" like you named one of your cities after you found out I have a son on the spectrum. Super classy move.) And now Chanel Midwest.

Playing different IGNs is not multi-accounting. You did get me banned on Rhodes. That is true. You complained so much they banned me for spamming you, while I was in beginner protection. This led to support apologizing to me. (See attached).

Keep faking it all the way, auntie Amy. I've no hopes for you.
How do you know that I'm about to have a niece? This part is super creepy. Even for you.

Bottom line. You aren't a victim. Stop with the damsel in distress act and boss up lady. Be better. This crap is getting old, and no one is buying it anymore.

Attachments