they need to do something about morale

DeletedUser

I agreed with everything you said up until the 'thats why i dont take cities when people are asleep'. This is a strategy game - finding a players offline times it part of being strategic, knowing the best time to strike. & if they are any good they'll use alarm.

DeletedUser

I said i dont like easy. It isnt really difficult finding out the time zone someone is in and taking their cities when they sleep. It takes zero skill and effort. No fun in fighting an opponent when they cant fight back. 99.9% of games you match skill against an opponent. This is the major flaw in grepo. I bet the medium age of players are between 25-45. Which means they are career and family oriented. So if u decide to waste a Saturday night taking my city because u cant take it when im online, it just shows how really bad u are at playing this game. What makes a player great is not who can take a city when someone is sleep, it is defeating the enemy when they are online and active. The only time someone could take my cities were on a weekend nights lol. I was honored and flattered. It basically says ur a scrub.....

DeletedUser

As previously mentioned there are says to prevent losing cities while sleeping
Know thy enemy i have to agree with fekky on this.
Try using tripwires. Or high walls and dlu for frontline cities. How about and attack alarm? Or just dont play....

DeletedUser

Well Gucci I personally dont care about a players online or offline times. I attack someone based on when it suits me, if it happens to be his offline time then so be it. If he happens to be online, well he can fight but he'll need to have a high level of skill/luck. Only time I really look into players offline times is if they have sniped my CS' multiple times or later on in the game when to attack someone whilst their online is almost pointless & extremely likely to fail.

DeletedUser

Well Gucci I personally dont care about a players online or offline times. I attack someone based on when it suits me, if it happens to be his offline time then so be it. If he happens to be online, well he can fight but he'll need to have a high level of skill/luck. Only time I really look into players offline times is if they have sniped my CS' multiple times or later on in the game when to attack someone whilst their online is almost pointless & extremely likely to fail.

Its a part of the game offline times. Just some people make a habit of only taking cities in the middle of the night and they claim they are good. I prefer to take cities when people are online, that constitutes skill. That my only point. Some people gold like crazy and think they are good. Some people use bots and think they are good. Some people multi acct using virtual machines and other methods and think they are good. Some people take cities in the middle of the night and think they are good. Those people are called scrubs.....

Thats why a lot of euro's play on us servers and a lot of us play on en servers, because they are scrubs....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

cucci when was the last time you took a city?

I disagree this game is so lopsided and in favor of a defensive player from the amount of resources as well as the time it takes to build defensive units, the phone app and on top of that so much easier to just hit send and stack a city then to actually dedicate time to time attacks not only with yourself but a few team mates that I pride myself on finding offline times and then to keep at it until they quit or move off the frontlines away from me

However I must say grep was much more fun before the phone app and grepointel when you actually had to do your homework to find out when players were offline and when you would wake up in the morning and run to your computer to see if you were in siege.... It was also alot more offensive as there was no such thing as Defensive BP so players were less likely to send support and you didnt mind breaking a siege but since the addition of DBP everyone sends support so sieges are harder and more costly

So with the addition to grep of all these things to alert you of incoming attacks if your not on the game then your not serious about it is my take on things, which brings me back to my first question to cucci which is when have you taken an active city

DeletedUser

Yesterday, but to be fair the person was a noob....

I will strongly agree with AD on this point. It is waaaay too much simming and way to easy to defend. But people with high apb are the skilled ones.

Also good players dont stack frontline cities and turtle up. They leave their cities empty with no walls.

DeletedUser2770

funny you agree because my arguement was against your last comment but im glad you finally woke from the state of confusion and agreed with briliance... I know it wont happen to many times with you but im glad I was here to see it