Theta Update

DeletedUser

So a couple a major things happened the past 2 days

The NOOB alliances Justice Legion & Brotherhood merged into each other under Justice Legion's name

The NOOBier alliances The Adjustment Bureau & -Does It Even Matter- (formerly -The Best-) have merged under DIEM's name

And finally a couple people from the NOOBiest alliance TheRoundTable went to DIEM to help out a little.

If you were a well-run alliance why would you need help? ;-)

So the rankings looked like this:

1. The Sin.dicate
2. TheRoundTable
3. The Reckoning
4. Brotherhood
5. To Die For
6. Justice Legion
10. The Adjustment Bureau

NOW:

1. -Does It Even Matter-
2. The Sin.dicate
3. Justice Legion
4. The Reckoning
5. To Die For
6. TheRoundTable

Just a quick heads up for the few people that use these forums :-(

DeletedUser7543

So what makes these alliances NOOBS NOOBIER and NOOBIEST? Just curious..

DeletedUser

Well Tim I have the utmost respect for you, not for your alliance though....

DeletedUser

Well King--> we all know your alliance has never respected anyone from the begining and that is why your alliance lostat least half of ocean 44 (witch your aliance dominated at the begining -->big lost of a ocean i would say that was dominated by your super strong alliance--->and the NOOBS clean it up

(i remember you guy's sending me messages that you would of cleared all ocean 44? and take us noobs all out from Ocean 44 and also in 34--->now look at the map today

I guess the noobs are still arround and has done a bit of cleaning in Ocean 44 ?

so a super powerfull alliance like yours againts noobs---> i would not talk my friend (after what hapened in ocean 44)
and if you blaim members quiting ( we all have members that quited in all alliances -->not only yours and our inactivs as well have been jumped by your members)

don't make it look like it is only your alliance that has reasons for everything because i would look at th map in pass (in ocean 34 and today )

and for a super strong alliance like yours-->should of not hapened againts noobs like us

I also mentioned at the begining (when you guy's were dominating Ocean 44) (that one day you will have to merge with TS because your leaders were inmature and only talked stupid with childish messages)

Oh!!! by the way -->where are they now-->i thought they were the best leaders and all ( bull,dragon... and others?)
i do not see them arround anymore?

we also had our inactives jumped by your members (so do not use this as an excuse) it goes both ways my friend)

anyways-->now i think it is soon time to (you know what i mean what you have to do with TS) can not say the word here but you know what i mean (kiss kiss)

for a super strong alliance againts noobs i say it is imbaressing

And no worries because we also do not respect your alliance as well (from the time when BUll ;dragon has sent threating messages to us on what was comiing for us in ocean 44 and 34

I will now sa the real reason for other to know what realy hapen and why this war

at the begining Myself and Bull and Ralfy had an agreement(NAP beetween eachother) and to go after KANNA (they were dominating in classiffication so we were (devild dogs back then-->and were at war with kanna in ocean 34 -35 (as well other alliances were at war againts KANNA

( Also talking to Bull and ralfy-->there was an agreement about refugees ( that they are not to be recruited if there would be)

when we clean up (along with other alliances) in ocean 35 -->kanna's started to fall apart)

when this hapened---<tihngs started to change--->Ralfy and other reckonings started to try and recruit (witch you guy's call them noobs)
my members (including my self)

(witch this is already a act of war)

also started to recruit kanna refugee's as well (after the agreement we had)

I talked about this to Bull... ( he did not care---also tryed threating us this is another story)

So basicaly Reckonings used us (maybe other alliances as well) to take out Kanna --- after they had not resepected the agreements we had

,started to threaten us and other (i started to receive all kinds of stupid childish messages (that i had to block to not hear anymore)

your alliance acted like you were already on top of the world in this server-->not respecting agreements and doing act of war or whatever you wanted when Kanna was taken out( i am sure you would of backstabbed TS as well or tryed to threaten them as well at a certain point if Ts was not what they are today

because you haved done it to others and why not TS (because today you need them big time)

But me and my noobs decided to defend and go to war againts inmature leaders like you had and even a big super alliance you say you are

also you guy's use to laugh alot more then today ?

All thi sayd to say why we know you guy's do not respect anyone ( and to let know others what hapened and to let them know your alliance is not to be trusted (only TS you guy's surely respect because you would not even try with them (and do not say they were always friends -->because your alliance had other friendly alliance and you guy's acted like inmachures and thought you wer who knows who?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2. You never know what may have happened to those leaders, RL may have taken over or something, don't just assume they left.
3. We still have good leaders today, and NO they were not immature, they were simply asserting their dominance. Don't try and bite off more than you can chew, once we clean up the oceans we need to clean up, we will take your new crappy alliance down

DeletedUser257

idk DS I think if you need to merge and make an alliance that has 3X the members to defeat us then that says something itself (noob)...idk why you would ever need 50 members let alone 100. Also about the inactives, it's one thing if you take the enemy's inactives. It's another thing if that's all you take. Your post is too long as well. You don't need to press return after every sentence.

DeletedUser3746

I like his Italian way of typing---->makes it more easy to follow-------> not really. --------> Also, I love your logic----->founding cities all over 44 does not mean you own it------->-------> It just means you guys cant take any cities besides inactives. But don't worry------> We are taking the last of our own-----> Oh no! What does this mean?-------> You guys might have to take a real city? What will you do now? -------> TR going at you full speed and no free cities to compensate------>We have been dealing with our own while you vultures try to swoop in------> but thats gonna be over soon------> and you guys might actually have to fight a real war.----------------> Tip for the future-------> Nobody wants to read those long texts, make your point and go on, I didn't even bother to read all that.

DeletedUser

the point is ocean 44 is no longer dominated by your alliance -->"see the map" and all the things that was said to me about clearing and dominating all ocean 44 , and also ocean 34--> also that we would not be arround-->did not hapen -->did it?

I told you guy's --->you would have to get on your knees to TS one day

(but i am pretty sure you guy's know this -->just will not admit it and finding excuses for all like always

but the fact is looking at the map when you guy's were dominating and today-->big diference i would say

and you guy's were up againts noobs -->what does it make you guy's --> looking at ocean 44 today? compare to the begining

let the guy in your that always publishes maps and stats-->see to let him have a map at the begining of ocean 44 and one of today--> let show the diferens of ocean 44

and Ocean 44 was not even our intress-->just to push and clear you guy's until you would have to (kiss kiss ) to TS one day

YOU GUY?S LOST OCEAN 44 (IT WAS DOMINATED BY YOUR ALLIANCE AT THE BEGINING) SEE THE FACTS!

DeletedUser

The only thing that TR are good at is raging on the forums.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Uh, sorry to intrude, but I was curious so Iooked at the map, and it still seems to me as if TR have a pretty good hold on 44.

DeletedUser

you probably did not see it at the begining -->today more then half of it is gone of what they owned in ocean 44 then in the
begining

and were suposed to take over ocean 34 ( what i was messaged and threaten)

this is just to say to them-->next time-->do not talk so much

and admit the big lost in a ocean 44 that your super strong alliance was dominating

reckoning have no completly dominating ocean to themselfs for a super strong alliance--> if so! witch one ?

we are talking about a alliance that was in first place in classiffication and dominating ocean 44 at the start

My point is that a alliance in the position that was reckoning in ocean 44->took a big lost if you ask me

(not saying they are gone yet--<but they did loose alot in ocean 44 and they had noobs (like they say we are) to push them away and clean up there mouths in ocean 44

is it so hard to say that the reckoning took a big lost in ocean 44 (this is a game) what is wrong saying it is true and admiting-->instead they just keep denying for some reason

and a word of advice in a next server do not going arround threating other alliances,backstabing and play dirty as well and talking so big either

DeletedUser257

you probably did not see it at the begining -->today more then half of it is gone of what they owned in ocean 44 then in the
begining

and were suposed to take over ocean 34 ( what i was messaged and threaten)

this is just to say to them-->next time-->do not talk so much

and admit the big lost in a ocean 44 that your super strong alliance was dominating

reckoning have no completly dominating ocean to themselfs for a super strong alliance--> if so! witch one ?

we are talking about a alliance that was in first place in classiffication and dominating ocean 44 at the start

My point is that a alliance in the position that was reckoning in ocean 44->took a big lost if you ask me

(not saying they are gone yet--<but they did loose alot in ocean 44 and they had noobs (like they say we are) to push them away and clean up there mouths in ocean 44

is it so hard to say that the reckoning took a big lost in ocean 44 (this is a game) what is wrong saying it is true and admiting-->instead they just keep denying for some reason

and a word of advice in a next server do not going arround threating other alliances,backstabing and play dirty as well and talking so big either

We have had the lead since JFL fell apart in June until a couple days ago when you had to merge and you have a 300k point lead (I will admit a decent amount). Though we are not in first place in 44, I would say 3.3M points isn't "lost control of 44". Also, those people who sent threatening messages are no longer here and as you said, this is a game. No point in coming on here and arguing. Play the game and enjoy the game. That is all.

DeletedUser

No one should need that many members to dominate an ocean

DeletedUser3746

When I look at the map all I see is the 1k cities all you guys founded because we ran out of inactives and cant take a real city.

DeletedUser

People assume a lot of "stuff" without know what is really going on. TS and TR have been friends since the beginning, and always have a plan in place.

DeletedUser3746

Why are you giving us crap about sticking together and merging? You are pacted with literally everyone else in the world and are merging together just to try to stop us...

DeletedUser

Hmmm... let's look at the point chart. Who do we see at the very top? Interesting:

1. striker0325, a member of The Sin.dicate
2. Admiral Eat it, a member of The Sin.dicate
3. wrily, The Sin.dicate
4. yagerbomb, The Sin.dicate
5. mith11, The Sin.dicate
6. ryanbraun, The Sin.dicate

What's that I hear? It's not points that matters, it's battle points? Of course! Well let's take a look at those:

1. ourbrain, The Reckoning
2. yagerbomb, The Sin.dicate
3. Admiral Eat it, The Sin.dicate
4. wrily, The Sin.dicate
5. Lord Dominus, The Reckoning
6. Agnar, The Sin.dicate
7. NucLeAr1, The Reckoning

Wait, now you're saying it's attacking that matters most? Let's see:

1. yagerbomb, The Sin.dicate
2. Admiral Eat it, The Sin.dicate
3. ryanbraun, The Sin.dicate
4. wrily, The Sin.dicate
5. Grimmbane, The Reckoning
6. ourbrain, The Reckoning
7. mith11, The Sin.dicate
8. MinJoetheGreat, The Reckoning

...and guess what? There are NO -Does it Even Matter- players on the whole first page.

Defending? Nope, not even good at that. There are NO DIEM players on the first page either.

Now let's take a look at the alliance rankings:

1. -Does It Even Matter- with 16260092 points and 71 players
2. The Sin.dicate with 16211887 points and 47 players

Enough said on that.

Alliance Fighters:

1. The Reckoning
2. The Sin.dicate

Alliance Attackers:

1. The Sin.dicate
2. The Reckoning

Alliance Defenders:

1. The Reckoning