Theta Milestone

DeletedUser2569

Funny how TR have always had at least 1 member with only 1 city... Who was not getting internally conquered ;)

Baclslash said:
Accept Raffy, those MCD guys didn't seem to like him at all because his alliance was so much better than theirs. Lol.
What exactly do you mean? :p "Those MCD guys" is that me and Joseph? xD not really anyone else from MCD who have stated anything about Raffy :p And since when have we hated Raffy? o.o I personally don't have any problem realizing that some people got a better ally than my own ;-)

DeletedUser298

This is my favorite world forum because there is actually a little talking and arguing but it's not really hating anyone either, if you look at other world forums ours has the most posts, and I like :)

DeletedUser2569

Whenever i have looked at the member list... And i did stalk TR quite a lot :p
But ofc, i don't know how it looked when i wasn't watching your member list :\

DeletedUser

This is my favorite world forum because there is actually a little talking and arguing but it's not really hating anyone either, if you look at other world forums ours has the most posts, and I like :)

Dunno, to me it looks like the Theta forum has dried up and died....LOL. Which, based on the amount of DRAMA I saw on various threads, may be the best thing that ever happened to this Forum! Means that maybe, just maybe, folks have quit talkin' smack and taken their mouth to the game where it belongs. Show your stuff on the field of play, not the forum where talk is cheap......heh....

DeletedUser2569

Why would it be good that a forum has died? -.-
Theta were the most interesting forum because of all the trash talk ;)
Now when it's not here it's just boring.
I hope TR split up or something, to live this forum up again :p

DeletedUser298

If I'm ever bored here's the place to go, but I don't want it to be dried up. DI split, could we talk smack to them? Warrior? Let's here why you guys quit this world, too scared to fight us? ;)

DeletedUser

Well, that's kinda the point. It would be 'interesting' if there were useful conversations and data being exchanged.
Trash talk is, well, not useful.......at least to me. I suppose some find it.....normal...... ;)

DeletedUser298

"Some" find it normal?! That's what the world forum is about :D

DeletedUser

What exactly do you mean? :p "Those MCD guys" is that me and Joseph? xD not really anyone else from MCD who have stated anything about Raffy :p And since when have we hated Raffy? o.o I personally don't have any problem realizing that some people got a better ally than my own ;-)

Yeah, mainly you two, and that one other guy, I forgot his name for some reason now, but he has the pic with Will Smith or something like that. He seemed pretty cool. Lol. And I know you guys don't hate him. Lol. Just a lot of fun interesting smack talking. Lol. It really is too bad you guys left though. Lol. I was almost hoping that their would be a like four way battle for the core with JFL, Kanna, MCD & GP and then Syn & TR together. It would have been way more epic with them all going at it with the four corners in the middle. But this works out too, still lots of fish in these oceans to get! Lol. And King Leo, just for the record, you are one of my favorite people in this game just for creating GrepoHugs which I think was by far one of the beastiest alliances ever. Lol. I think being in TR will change that though. Lol.

DeletedUser271

that one other guy, I forgot his name for some reason now, but he has the pic with Will Smith or something like that. He seemed pretty cool.

That's me :cool: :p

DeletedUser2569

Remember to give some credits to Eclipse for GrepoHugs' succes ;)
But no need to forget Phenomen in Beta :p The first true Elite alliance ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

If there were members with 1 city it's because they deserved to be there. We don't just recruit anyone. If I weren't the founder I wouldn't be allowed to join lol. I am the only noob allowed in the alliance.

DeletedUser

Remember to give some credits to Eclipse for GrepoHugs' succes ;)
But no need to forget Phenomen in Beta :p The first true Elite alliance ;-)

Yeah, he was still there for the time that I was there, I think he was the one leading them when we had this huge war going on there. Those GrepoHugs guys new their stuff though. Lol.

DeletedUser298

I'm not sure who was first, The Reckoning or Kanna, but I'm going on a guess that The Reckoning was first to 1 million total battle points as we are currently in the lead, barley, but I'm still not sure as I checked too late.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure who was first, The Reckoning or Kanna, but I'm going on a guess that The Reckoning was first to 1 million total battle points as we are currently in the lead, barley, but I'm still not sure as I checked too late.

I made a post june 4 aying we are first to 1 mil, and it has yet to be changed.