Theta Milestone

DeletedUser

where have you been that you missed them imploding? i was a month late to the server and i saw it happen

DeletedUser1685

Which 3 alliances are working against KANNA then? :)

And raffy, i already said more than once that i KNOW you didn't work with JFL, so how many times do i have to repeat it until you finally understand it? :\

There aren't 3 alliances in a coalition against Kanna either..but they were being attacked by top 12 ally's before MCD was.
That's what I was saying. If it is supposed to go to the first Ally that faces a real coalition..then nobody should have gotten it yet.

And in Raff's defense..when you enter MCD as the first to face a Coalition...it's pretty obvious that you must feel they had a 3rd ally. So I also would have assumed you meant JFL.

DeletedUser308

Which 3 alliances are working against KANNA then? :)

And raffy, i already said more than once that i KNOW you didn't work with JFL, so how many times do i have to repeat it until you finally understand it? :\

Here comes the groupie.. :D
If you've said it more than once please direct me to where you said it multiple times.
Kanna hasn't gotten that milestone either. At least not yet.

DeletedUser2569

Long time since i put MCD in that milestone and when i did it it was because of a mail from Bull that said JFL and TR worked together vs MCD.

But i don't mind deleting MCD from the milestone if that mail just was a lie :)

DeletedUser2569

I also said it's a long time since i put us at the milestone ;)
It was after i put MCD on the milestone we knew that JFL and TR didn't work together.

DeletedUser308

Long time since i put MCD in that milestone and when i did it it was because of a mail from Bull that said JFL and TR worked together vs MCD.

But i don't mind deleting MCD from the milestone if that mail just was a lie :)

Huh? Why dont you post the message here then? Bunch of lies come out of your mouth Leo :p

DeletedUser2569

Sorry my mistake :p Was Eckalon talking about that. Even though i'm still quite sure Bull wrote some mail to Joseph which got forwarded to me.
What happened to that mail is a bit unclear to me atm :\
Still, Eckalon mailing me same day the first attack from TR lands on a MCD member is quite a big coincidence :) Telling me that DI, JFL and TR were coming after us :p

DeletedUser298

Eckalon was a bad leader, all around bad.

p.s Leo 0% mot dueller?

DeletedUser

Eckalon was a bad leader, all around bad.

p.s Leo 0% mot dueller?

Yeah, but dude, PH screwed you guys from the start... Grimm and Eck were on a sinking ship with holes blown through it when they had to take over. I mean, Grimm led by example really well as a soldier, but politics, they just weren't his thing. And with JFL being an MRA in reality, people weren't in tune with each other.

DeletedUser2039

First to 5k militia kills...:D

34h0a.jpg

DeletedUser298

Probably his wall in eta :p , also backslash I don't think PH screwed us in the beginning, only when he lost power then it started to turn into a MRA and then everything went bad. In my point of view PH was basically a Raffy, except Raffy is much better.

DeletedUser

Probably his wall in eta :p , also backslash I don't think PH screwed us in the beginning, only when he lost power then it started to turn into a MRA and then everything went bad. In my point of view PH was basically a Raffy, except Raffy is much better.

Haha... Raffy is a beast, PH on the other hand... I wont even say anything about that. But the thing is, you guys were an MRA, even when PH was leading, JFL had a ton of people that did nothing to grow. They were just easy farms. I was farming multiple of them on the island near me while in the meanwhile, PH was sending out the worst cs attempt I have ever seen at my first alliance, the SWL Unruly Sea Dogs. Lol. He didn't do a very good job of leading on the battle field. Lol. Also, he had a knack for ticking the wrong people off. I don't know how 1 guy can make so many people practically hate him.( Accept Raffy, those MCD guys didn't seem to like him at all because his alliance was so much better than theirs. Lol.) When you have a leader/founder who gets under the top alliances nerves especially, it will lead to nothing good. When you allow people to stay in your alliance that haven't got one city while some people have 5 or 6, that is ridiculous, and he let that happen. I'm sorry, but I don't see how you can say that he wasn't the ruin of it. I know that Raffy would never let people stay in TR that were sucking it up so badly. Raffy is the one and only noob allowed in his alliance. Lol.