Theta Milestone

DeletedUser2569

Guys if you want a milestone added please write it here, i don't check Theta anymore, so i won't update it all the time :)

DeletedUser271

Wow you scared me Leo :eek: I thought nobody was reading this forum anymore :eek:

DeletedUser2569

There's no point in reading this forum, so no wonder nobody does xD
This forum died the moment MCD disbanded ;-)

DeletedUser298

50 cities davimor 500k points Beerme
For 125k and 250k ABP you could say someone from Sin. or TR, same with the dbp 250k, although there is a possibility it might be exit but I'm not sure.
500k FBP most likely ourbrian as he has over 700k and the runner up is around 500k
500 or 1,000 towns, either TR or TS
5 million points TR, 10 million points will be TS shortly
TR first to 1m ABP as well as first to 2 and 5 fbp

And that's all that needs updating I believe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

Leo will, he's not as active as he used to be but he'll come around to it eventually. My guess of when he'll post here next saying that he has updated it (assuming he will post and not leave me hangin ;-) ) 9-2 at the time of 10:49:21 exactly

DeletedUser257

Well this time has passed now. Leo hasn't been on the forum in almost 2 weeks now.

DeletedUser

striker was first to 1 million points before he handed off a bunch of cities, ourbrain was the first to 1 million bp, WinterD1966 was the first to 100 points (simmer) and I think that is it

DeletedUser257

Unfortunate that out of all the people that have posted on this forum are gone except for 4 :(

DeletedUser298

Wow, at least that proved how much this forum used to be active though.