Theta alliance

DeletedUser308

Seems like they guys i've talked to about the name so far like Alliance X. Good chance that's our name then

DeletedUser2569

Exactly :)
Unless the ally actually is a remake, using the same name is not as cool....

DeletedUser2039

Reckoning reminds me of hicks of the south saying y'all too much hahaha I personally don't like it...not an insult, just something I don't like because of "reckons" multiple usages:p

DeletedUser

Ya got problem with the south? :D Maybe we got a problem with y'all stereotypes from the north. :D

DeletedUser2039

Yes...actually I do hahaha I won't say I hate the whole south, I just dislike some certain aspects of it:p

DeletedUser308

That honestly doesn't even cross my mind when I hear the name lol :p

DeletedUser2039

Just what I thought of for some reason. I could see everyone else not even thinking it while I do haha I can't tell you why, just that it happened:s

DeletedUser2714

Reckoning reminds me of hicks of the south saying y'all too much hahaha I personally don't like it...not an insult, just something I don't like because of "reckons" multiple usages:p
ya....thats me....be careful what you say my friend down here we got alot of guns ;)

DeletedUser2039

I wouldn't follow the northern stereotype about gun control around my house...I am a city lover, but live in the country none the less. Our supply of guns is probably formidable to yours;)

DeletedUser

Sweet, I own 14, my oldest is from my great great great great great grandfathers cermnoy black powder long rifle. He was Col Hagwood. My newest is a cricket 22 long rifle I use to plucket with, and teach the kids to shot.

DeletedUser308

Finally the world is announced lol. A reminder to anyone currently joining or wanting to join, we are going to be heading SouthEast when the world opens ;)

DeletedUser2039

Good luck Raffy! I will be watching all of the alliances closely.

DeletedUser2638

I am interested in having an alliance to join before the world starts up. Anybody interested in me joining them?
I am active and follow directions well. I speak with correct grammar and communicate effectively. I am in Eta currently and have had decent success. I founded TheFlyingV before passing on leadership to my friend. I was number 1 for quite a while as well as the first player to take a city. (I admit it was a ghost but shortly after I conquered my third) I have 4 cities currently in that world which very few people have matched. One of the top Fighters as well. I feel I am a good teammate. Willing to be a support player or an offensive player depending on what roles need to be filled.

Message me if you think you might want me. If I don't hear from anyone I suppose I will just have to wing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am interested in having an alliance to join before the world starts up. Anybody interested in me joining them?
I am active and follow directions well. I speak with correct grammar and communicate effectively. I am in Eta currently and have had decent success. I founded TheFlyingV before passing on leadership to my friend. I was number 1 for quite a while as well as the first player to take a city. (I admit it was a ghost but shortly after I conquered my third) I have 4 cities currently in that world which very few people have matched. One of the top Fighters as well. I feel I am a good teammate. Willing to be a support player or an offensive player depending on what roles need to be filled.

Message me if you think you might want me. If I don't hear from anyone I suppose I will just have to wing it.

Join Just For Laughs.
Join North West then message me for an invite ^_^

DeletedUser308

Looking forward to having you in the alliance brian.

Looks like we have a solid group of players and solid leadership. As of now you will have to message myself with your past experience and why you should be allowed into the alliance. Recruiting is limited now. Well it always was, but now.. it's extra limited? lol

Last edited by a moderator: