Theta alliance

DeletedUser308

Well I might as well post here.

Gonna be starting up an alliance on this world. Looking for players with experience, or players willing to learn. I've ran a few alliances, the most recent one being in Beta. Other than that i'm a noob :p

Also i'm gonna be looking for one person to help lead this alliance with me, possibly two if I can't get a friend of mine to help lead. Feel free to add me on skype if you want to know anything or would like to join.
Skype; raffyboy21

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Well I might as well post here.

Gonna be starting up an alliance on this world. Looking for players with experience, or players willing to learn. I've ran a few alliances, the most recent one being in Beta. Other than that i'm a noob :p

Also i'm gonna be looking for one person to help lead this alliance with me, possibly two if I can't get a friend of mine to help lead. Feel free to add me on skype if you want to know anything or would like to join.
Skype; raffyboy21

Why just you join alongside with me and purple, even the littlest experience is welcomed

DeletedUser308

I was messing around haha, i'm not much of a noob. Least I hope not.

Purple seems to be in too many worlds to be running an alliance here, i'm on 3 worlds and find that to be too much.

DeletedUser2039

I was messing around haha, i'm not much of a noob. Least I hope not.

Purple seems to be in too many worlds to be running an alliance here, i'm on 3 worlds and find that to be too much.

Good luck. Interested to see how it turns out.

DeletedUser

Raffy, which direction are you heading? As it stands, I am heading SE unless something changes. I have always been partial to odd doubles, so it would be hard for me to turn down 55.

DeletedUser2039

Raffy, which direction are you heading? As it stands, I am heading SE unless something changes. I have always been partial to odd doubles, so it would be hard for me to turn down 55.

The day before bull let me know, gotta stick close. I'm liking the 55 idea though

DeletedUser308

I always go SE 55, most of the time I end up joining early so i'm close to the center of all 4 core oceans.

DeletedUser

I will see you in the SE then. I just have my fingers crossed I get placed next to that PureScary cat. For some reason I really want to farm the hell out of that guy.

DeletedUser

I will see you in the SE then. I just have my fingers crossed I get placed next to that PureScary cat. For some reason I really want to farm the hell out of that guy.

I'll farm you too my friend.

DeletedUser308

I'll be opening up a skype room for this alliance soon. Still not sure about a name so if anyone has suggestions add me on skype.

DeletedUser

I'll be opening up a skype room for this alliance soon. Still not sure about a name so if anyone has suggestions add me on skype.

I am not particularly skilled in selecting alliance names, but off the top of my head I would suggest: Shenanigans, Shell Smashers, Euro Trashers, and Limbaugh's Legionnaires.

DeletedUser

I'll bet 1k resources on bull3377.... Why this horrid love affair with skype, it is horrid, voice comms is so much better.

DeletedUser

Do Alliance X or 1000 Burning Sons, Raffy. History will repeat :D!

DeletedUser

Woooo things are getting hot in here! Maybe it's just because I posted :D

DeletedUser308

I've actually thought about Alliance X. They were some great players, I remember my small alliance going to war with them lol.

DeletedUser

What alliance? And no they were point whores who sent attacks and just by luck took cities lol

DeletedUser308

DurrrrForce1 lol, we were mainly in O76 area and all quit on the same day.