Thebes External Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser15357
  • Start date

DeletedUser723

I don't, because I didn't think we'd lose the spot before the thread was updated. We could easily check the grepointel stats to prove that SW gained enough DBP in comparison to ours to pass us after my post.

DeletedUser15357

I don't, because I didn't think we'd lose the spot before the thread was updated. We could easily check the grepointel stats to prove that SW gained enough DBP in comparison to ours to pass us after my post.

I'll take your word for it then for now. Again though, my time in the game has been drastically reduced with life (work) now, so that's why I'm even checking out of Oropos as well. So I apologize for any lack of updating as milestones are hit like in this case.

That's why I keep asking for everyone's help in making sure the correct people/alliances are awarded the Milestones. So that when updated (as often as I can) it's right. Plus, this also does help keep the Externals more active than they've been in years as well. Double win for everyone.

I'm praying one day that SOME of these Milestones can award players in gold. BUT, that's a LONG ways out before it's even considered

DeletedUser13759

I remember mortis being the first to the 100K dbps as well sunvaar se toor and yeah it'd improve the game a lot more imo if inno did something like that

DeletedUser15357

Okay guys so MAJOR problem:

I CANNOT update the milestones as the character limit has been reached. A few milestones were hit that AREN'T mentioned as well.. so two things:

1) PLEASE mail Figtree2 and ask him to change the character limit (or for him to get it changed) from 10K to 20K (and ask nicely)!

2) Congrats to E.L.F. For achieving TWO milestones!! 1) Control a Core Ocean w/ 100 cities. 2) Control any ocean w/ 100 cities.

Everyone else like Junkyard God, PT, and others who hit new milestones I have you written, just need to get past this challenge first.

DeletedUser7813

Maybe make a new thread, and reply a couple times to reserve the spots.

DeletedUser15357

Maybe make a new thread, and reply a couple times to reserve the spots.

Good idea. I've already mailed Fig and another MOD has as well. thank you for the suggestion because if it doesn't workout, then I'll have to do just this! :)

DeletedUser4951

How is ELF first to control a core ocean? Its home in O45 still has Men in Tights there with over 100 cities. Mortis has 194 cities in O44 with its top competition down to 57.

DeletedUser15357

How is ELF first to control a core ocean? Its home in O45 still has Men in Tights there with over 100 cities. Mortis has 194 cities in O44 with its top competition down to 57.

At the time of my posting, those stats weren't there. Elf had met the qualifications at the time of my posting. When you posted for Mortis hitting it, Mortis had not actually qualified. This, for two reasons:

1) The Mortis Alliances did, however, due to the fact that ALL the top teams in their respective core oceans also are qualified when I first initially looked, I had posted my apologies and that I will award that part to a singular team only upon qualifying.

2) As I did this ^, Mortis itself still had not qualified.

Please keep in mind that people are joining this world still daily, in masses. And gold is FLYING everywhere. I personally have made just under 4K in gold so far. So I hope that helps give a little perspective.

Sorry TSF. While I'm about to update the Milestones in the next few mins as I look into everything, please keep in mind that I'm not on anywhere near as much as you, or a vast majority of the players in this world. I do this because I love the game, there ARE great people who play, and I want to help give the players what we all deserve - a war game.

You know as much as I do how much Grepo has changed and many are turning away from true fights. Even now as everyone's [supposedly] trying to gain up on Mortis because you guys have everyone as red (assuming from a post of your and other Mortis people in I believe your PNP thread).

Anyways, again, if you see a Milestone hit, PLEASE mail me or post here (and I like screenshots too to help keep proofing records). This is meant to be a community thing, I just happen to be the poster.

DeletedUser10619

2017-04-24_2254.png

First to 60k DBP in one Day?

DeletedUser15357

Congrats to DeathBringerM for achieving FOUR milestones in one shot!

IF you believe you know someone or you yourself has hit any of the milestones he is listed for, before him, please let me know!

DeletedUser15357

Congrats to Mortis, Antiquity, and Poseidon's Trident for hitting new milestones!!

As a friendly reminder to all readers, I will NOT be around this weekend. That means Friday (April 28th) until Monday morning (May 1). I will be out of town again for work. So PLEASE be on the watchout for new milestones hit and please mail me or post when they are hit. I strongly ask screenshots also be taken so that no one can dispute any claims and I don't have to go digging for a long time to find the correct information.

Appreciate everyone whose been posting and helping keep these milestones running! You guys are the best and I look forward to coming back that Monday and seeing many of the MISC Milestones hit as well! Where my noob killers at!?

DeletedUser13074

Athan is a utter failure as is Posideons Trident. Why you ban me? I can explain it all in one thread, if that is the moderators preference.

Athan is a total loser. promised he would quit if he lost city, he lost 20.

Posideons Trident is total fraud. Let him hid out, and send him a few harpies.

Coming for the two of you!

All in one thread, should not ne deleted.

DeletedUser723

Smudger lol... You are so unimportant. You will lose here just like we beat you on Baris. Calling me out for trying to quit, then using a personal insult. Sounds like you're just salty still for getting beat. Please do play near me here. I've got plenty of sharp for your pure chariot building garbage strategy. My address is, the Mortis core. See you there.

DeletedUser15403

Athan is a utter failure as is Posideons Trident. Why you ban me? I can explain it all in one thread, if that is the moderators preference.

Athan is a total loser. promised he would quit if he lost city, he lost 20.

Posideons Trident is total fraud. Let him hid out, and send him a few harpies.

Coming for the two of you!

All in one thread, should not ne deleted.
Why you calling people failures? Ive seen Poseidons Trident kick butt before, he just obviously got met with some well organized ops in an area he wasnt heavy with alliance support. This server is full of capable players.. No matter how strong of an individual player you are, without team support , when up against a good enemy, you cant do much, plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7101

is any1 updating milestone?or it become dead after a month as in most of worlds
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser10912

Well we knew it would die... Sunvaar was so proud in the beginning but he has run off :(

DeletedUser15357

Well we knew it would die... Sunvaar was so proud in the beginning but he has run off :(

No, still here. Updating it now for what people told me (Again, this is a COMMUNITY THING). I said that I wasn't going to be around the last weekend of April. Unfortunately, work decided to extend my hiatus -___-

But I'm still here. And I still plan on finishing out the world Milestones as promised