Thebes External Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser15357
  • Start date

DeletedUser15357

Congrats to everyone on the new Milestones achieved! Will do a detail look through Tuesday. Please remember to update me if you see one hit and I haven't updated it.

Also, Figtree, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE love me and get the 10K character limit set to 20K. Because I'm VERY close to not being able to complete this as the character limit will be reached :'(

DeletedUser4322

This is VERY FAKE News...LOLOL

First to 10K DBPs---Me
First to 25K DBPs---Me

First to 10 Cities---Me (Your Reckoning doesnt even have 8 cities LOL)

Dude, you have ONE job...ONE JOB DUDE....and you can't even get it right? lol

DeletedUser15618

read closer. Says first to take 10 cities. Says nothing about the first to have 10 cities.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser15357

This is VERY FAKE News...LOLOL

First to 10K DBPs---Me
First to 25K DBPs---Me

Dude, you have ONE job...ONE JOB DUDE....and you can't even get it right? lol

If you're the first, why aren't you claiming as so when you hit them? I've made it VERY clear that I'm not around all the time and that milestones will be hit while I'm away and that if they are, for people to post it here so that when I can get back on I can accurately update it.

If you can provide proof to them both, then I'll change it. I'll get with some others to see the truth behind it though but I'm learning these milestones myself. the 60+ cities in one week Milestone was hit WAY easier than I anticipated. So, as I learn, they will change in the next worlds to become more of a true milestone vs a "stepping stone"

DeletedUser4951

Mortis first to 500k ABP.

Mortis first to 100k DBP

Mortis first to 500k Total BP.

Mortis first to 100 towns in a week.

Mortis First to 100+ towns in Ocean 54

Edit: JUNKYARD GOD has 24k ABP gain registered over the past 24 hours.

DeletedUser4951

Check russki I believe he's gained much more than that
Actually I outgained Russki by 200...

But JUNK had 29k ABP so if we're going by who hit the most then he got it. If we're going by who hit first, then it might be a tie but i'd still wager JUNK.

DeletedUser7813

I'm just sad that I forgot to activate my 4x for my first 3k. I would have had 34k. :(

DeletedUser7813

Actually I outgained Russki by 200...

But JUNK had 29k ABP so if we're going by who hit the most then he got it. If we're going by who hit first, then it might be a tie but i'd still wager JUNK.

If you go by grepointel, which i assume we are, then junk had his ago split across 2 days

DeletedUser4951

If you go by grepointel, which i assume we are, then junk had his ago split across 2 days
Grepintel yes. But its all slated for the 18th. Today is the 18th.

Is there any other source to use?

DeletedUser15357

Thanks TSF

I'll look into Junk's ABP.

The Milestone is for "x abp within 24 hours" technically. So I'll still award it to him or whoever if it's been met. But it's for the first player to do so.

Side note: Been a super busy past few days and have another day tomorrow where I won't be on much. So thank you for helping keepng up with this everyone. I did this for everyone and to help get Grepo back into it's fighting spirit vs the patty cake it's become (If you've been playing since Gen 1, you know what I'm talking about).

So I'm very well pleased to see that you guys want the fighting to come back and suppor the Milestones as well and that there's a lot of you doing so. I can't wait for teh future for all of us Vets to see the game go back to it's former glory. You guys are the best

DeletedUser15357

Mortis first to 500k ABP.

Mortis first to 100k DBP

Mortis first to 500k Total BP.

Mortis first to 100 towns in a week.

Mortis First to 100+ towns in Ocean 54

Edit: JUNKYARD GOD has 24k ABP gain registered over the past 24 hours.

100+ Towns in O54 not awarded as #2 ocean alliance has more than half the city count of Mortis. Antiquity would need to have 71 or less cities in 054 to qualify (This detail is stated in the OP).