Thebes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7813

Here's your MRA. ..That is the Most Ridiculous Assumption..funny thing is that you Leviathan and the rest of the Soulcatchers fell after just 2 months...I can still remember laughing at the rest of your "elite squad" begging me to get them in to our "MRA" after you quit and ghosted. ..I wish I still had the PMs lol

Dude, you guys were all over the place. I have no doubt what you were, but in the end it paid off and you won. So, what else can I say about that? I also knew my alliance had some problems. When I ghosted, I hoped the established leaders would have pulled things together but I probably put too much stock in that. Sadly, I think I was the glue holding the alliance together and they just couldn't carry on afterwards.

But whatevs. Things happen. I had to step down because my main server was heating up with the entire world at war with us. This time around, I have no other world to play on. Just this one. And it's got my full attention.

DeletedUser15357

yeah, you are to scared to fight here is what I read

No. I'm already in a revolt world and one world is enough. I'm even in VM currently in that world. As I told PT, when I DO actually play a world after my current, I'l let you know too. But PT's first in line so you'll have to wait a bit lol :)

DeletedUser5973

No. I'm already in a revolt world and one world is enough. I'm even in VM currently in that world. As I told PT, when I DO actually play a world after my current, I'l let you know too. But PT's first in line so you'll have to wait a bit lol :)

So you're not good enough for your other world either... got it.

DeletedUser15357

So you're not good enough for your other world either... got it.

Life cowboy. Little hard to play when you're constantly travelling and don't have access to service/internet 24/7.. Only makes sense to go in VM at that point. I can do externals when I do have down time or access though as I don't have to worry about an alarm or sleepless nights.

Plus, it's always good to come trash talk some noobs like you lol :cool:

#ItsAJoke #iDontEvenKnowYou

DeletedUser10912

hmmmm.... I'm a little concerned. this "Beast" guy seems to be hated by everyone. He does sound like the person i imagine him as. Why would he wanna play on externals for a world that he's not going to play and everyone hates him.

Beast, can you clear this up for us?

DeletedUser3327

Can someone confirm the settings? Is it 3/2 like the announcement post said or 3/3 like the tab description says?
If you look at the world heading it has the speed of the world. This is a World speed 3, player speed 2, trade speed 2 world. enjoy

DeletedUser15602

If you look at the world heading it has the speed of the world. This is a World speed 3, player speed 2, trade speed 2 world. enjoy
I don't think this is correct, I'm pretty sure it's unit speed 3.

In unit speed 2 worlds, it takes a travel time of 7:30 to reach most quests regardless of the unit, it's a universal minimum.

In speed 3 worlds, that drops to 5:00~, and that's the travel time my troops have been to quests on this server, so I think the announcement where it said 3/3 was correct and the header is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.