Thebes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15602

A bit disappointed at unit speed 2, but oh well I guess.

DeletedUser15357

Hey guys,

I'm joining this world to gold trade, BUT I am also going to bring back something that was once dearly loved, and now sorely missed. I'm bringing back, The Milestones!! They'll be updated for this 3rd gen (The US servers are in it's 3rd Gen) and it's designed to rewards fighters and fighting alliances. This is a war game and many have turned it into a hug fest and "don't mess with my friends or else" kind of garbage.

So less Milestones for city building, more for getting them BPs :D

So, when you see me, don't worry about me attacking you and don't invite me, simply gold trading and being in the world to keep the Milestones updated.

Hope everyone enjoys them!

DeletedUser717

Interesting.

Are the settings 3x3 or 3x2. Not that it matters but here it says 3x3 and in announcements 3x2. So I'm just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

JUNKYARD GOD

Messenger
Hey guys,

I'm joining this world to gold trade, BUT I am also going to bring back something that was once dearly loved, and now sorely missed. I'm bringing back, The Milestones!! They'll be updated for this 3rd gen (The US servers are in it's 3rd Gen) and it's designed to rewards fighters and fighting alliances. This is a war game and many have turned it into a hug fest and "don't mess with my friends or else" kind of garbage.

So, when you see me, don't worry about me attacking you and don't invite me, simply gold trading and being in the world to keep the Milestones updated.

I may be interested. Contact me in game.

DeletedUser15585

Glad to see a release date, now hopefully i receive the mail to join the world in a timely manner LOL I do see it supposedly opens on the 4th so anyone makeing an alliance that needs an experienced player :)

DeletedUser9449

most likely joining and gonna start an alliance. either that or join one dont know yet :p

DeletedUser11373

Been off a while since Helorus closed, looking forward to getting back into it with this world. Good to see some familiar players posting here.

DeletedUser5973

Can someone confirm the settings? Is it 3/2 like the announcement post said or 3/3 like the tab description says?

DeletedUser15357

I may be interested. Contact me in game.

Contact you about me gold trading or the milestones I'm doing? The Milestones will be a Thread here in the External forums for this world (hopefully it gets pinned).

Or am I way off in why you want me to contact you?

DeletedUser15602

Hey guys,

Lol, there hasn't been a milestones thread since they did away with the rep system, curious how long it's going to actually be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.