Thebes Chronicles

• Thread starter DeletedUser11560
  • Start date

DeletedUser11560

Hello,

I will be making the newspaper for this world. They will be released on every Sunday. The first issue will be 4/16/17. If there anything you want me to post in the newspaper, just hit me with a PM on here or ingame (same IGN).

Hope you all will enjoy the newspapers! Happy hunting!

Best regards,

Scipio Africanus I

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Hello,

I will be making the newspaper for this world. They will be released on every Sunday. The first issue will be 4/16/17.

Best regards,

Scipio Africanus I
Nice....can I advertise on it. Perhaps take out a full page add?

DeletedUser15357

I think it'll be good to have a "rumor" section of like how "x alliance is rumored to be pacted with y alliance" and stuff like that. You know, "this alliance is rumored to be having drama issues right now".

Also, A "top killers" section for both player and alliance #LetsMakeGrepoFightAgain

And lastly, some trash talk like "and it seems z alliance just royally sucks" or something lol.

Just my thoughts. Make people WANT To read it because the newspaper may actually lead to information that could be well used.

DeletedUser13759

who needs rumours when you know the facts
FpdYQ8x.png

DeletedUser4322

I need eyes in those alliances...who has multiple accounts that they want to throw one in there? Lol

DeletedUser15357

You know, I got to thinking while at work.. I think I'll do a newspaper thing as well when the next world opens up (As well as the milestones). I'll even allow ad space (for a fee) ;) I'll work up some details on it later today and then just save it for later. Anyways, don't want to take away from Scipo's