The Wicked Few

DeletedUser12539

Hey guys we are a small group of highly experienced players from both the EN and US severs, and we are looking for members to join the ranks. If you are interested in joining you must be experienced, highly active, know how to communicate, have skype and must be aggressive (preferred). If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining or want more info let me know.

LEADERS:

ROSTER:

Wickedassault
Joec3
Herakleides
SgtSeeker
Lodigiles
Paradeisos
R.H. Stogus
AJ4X48
JaiMalik
Bertny
JackJackson

Cheers

-Buff:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7318

removed?

embarrassed or something?

or just caught lying?

Considering they asked for it to be removed on July 9th, I'm pretty sure they just didn't want any more forum applicants since the alliance is and was going strong at that point.

DeletedUser15055

Considering they asked for it to be removed on July 9th, I'm pretty sure they just didn't want any more forum applicants since the alliance is and was going strong at that point.

Hey guys we are a small group of highly experienced players from both the EN and US severs.....

WTF Fake Founder..... said:
I joined this world by myself and built my team up from scratch.....

this little Piggy already said in another thread..... said:
this is a lie. check the pre-made section of this forum for proof of the losers he started this world with, and his begging for "highly experienced players who can communicate" then check for yourselves where those losers are now. who creates an account name after their alliance name and claims to be humble, experienced, or smart? why does he want that thread removed now?
haven't you checked the stats and results of the "highly experienced" players Wicked claims to have played with in past worlds.....while also claiming to have built his own personal alliance all by himself. there were 8 founders/leaders in that goofy WTF alliance when I was there, briefly. sheesh. how dumb can people be to fall for a Trump-like fake like this?

DeletedUser12539

Whats your point quoting me your still wrong lol the post was edited after initial post so your point isn't valid. Are you upset your a troll and get corrected by everyone often...

DeletedUser15055

Whats your point quoting me your still wrong lol the post was edited after initial post so your point isn't valid. Are you upset your a troll and get correct by everyone often...

no ironic grammar comments.....please.

DeletedUser5524

haven't you checked the stats and results of the "highly experienced" players Wicked claims to have played with in past worlds.....while also claiming to have built his own personal alliance all by himself. there were 8 founders/leaders in that goofy WTF alliance when I was there, briefly. sheesh. how dumb can people be to fall for a Trump-like fake like this?

Not sure, number one fighters and attackers for the world seems to be be something they have going for them. Who cares how many leaders an alliance has? More means more buffers and control. Not saying its the best thing possible but I frankly see little to nothing wrong with it. I think someone is just super salty they got kicked haha