The Weekly Alliance Name Change Show!

DeletedUser

That's right folks, our favorite alliance in US21 has completed their weekly shuffle!

First it was "Chinga Thai Food", then, "Knights of the Obtuse Round Table", and now it's "The Shadow Travelers".... No amount of Shadow can hide how ridiculously flawed yet hilarious this spectacle has become! Be sure to tune in next week folks! :D

MemeCenter_1382588181190_346.jpg

DeletedUser

Maybe we can start a bet for the next change. I'll vote something to do with rebels and/or pirates.

DeletedUser

Nice Rattamash 8). Put me down for 100 Rock that it'll be Pirates!

DeletedUser

Marked you down. But too late to change the guess to Rainbow Zebras?

DeletedUser

Nah, you are free to guess what you think it'll be! There is only a finite amount of word combinations in the American Language (Because 'Merica, that's why). At this rate it won't be long before some variant of "Rainbow Zebras" is used by them. lol

DeletedUser2385

My vote goes down for "The Iluminati" Oh yes.. I'm even willing to bet it will be spelled that way.

DeletedUser2385

Ohhhh Good point... We did just destroy one Sparta alliance... I guess it is time for another to pop up.

DeletedUser5088

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
Look at their profile

DeletedUser5088

Lol
It said:
"THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM THIS ALLIANCE WAS A FOOLISH DREAM"

DeletedUser

Oh wow...the first mental snap of U21. Can that be added to the milestones?

DeletedUser

UPDATE: Dragonslayer17 reformed his alliance under the new/old "Knights of Templar". How many personalities are we dealing with in there? I have contacted the Dr. Phil show to help him out and get to the root of his issues. Prayers!

DeletedUser

Maybe they should rename the ally to "Phoenix reborn" or something. "You destroy us - we pop-up again"