The War Cooperative

DeletedUser

We are a group of friends from en that switched over here to make a new start of things. The leadership puts a lot emphasis on strategy and teamwork and avoids lone wolf tactics and revenge plays. We have had a hierarchy in place from the get go but do look for strong reliable players to strengthen our leadership team.

Recruitment is limited and we have a system for advancing players through our ranks. Advancement is earned and not thrown around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, what a petty vindictive little swipe at me. WoR is just going to consume your alliance anyway when the time comes.

DeletedUser

For the record it was not about you but how we run things. but if you feel you somehow fit in there then so be it.

DeletedUser

And now you back-peddle away from your obvious insinuation. You speak just like you lead. ;-)

DeletedUser

Your right...All I do is think of you and how we lost someone sooooo great and knowledgeable<sarcasm>. I would never want players in an alliance to work as a team <sarcasm>. I always want players to hit a cities continuously without any hope of conquering it by the organizer of the operation <sarcasm>.

BTW.....You fighting a bunch of players without a goal......is not a war<not sarcasm>.

DeletedUser

Thanks for pointing out what was and was not sarcasm. I never would have been able to figure that out without your concise bullet-point system of redundant jabber.