The Upsilon Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Upsilon Times

Okay so these forums are a bit dead so I've decided I am going to start a newspaper for Upsilon. I have never done this before so it's not going to be perfect first time but I'm sure it will be an enjoyable read. If you want to see anything posted in the newspaper message me. The Newspaper shall cover wars, obituaries, interviews, stats etc. I will announce when the first issue will be soon.

First Issue (click me)
On this issue:
-Interviews with top 12 leaders
-My views on the world
-Predictions

What can you do to help?
-Contact me if you want to help or be interviewed.
-Send me comical stuff about the game or that happened ingame.
-Would you like to spread rumors? This is the place to remain anonymous.
-Post any suggestions for the upcoming issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This forum isn't dead :p. The world has just opened? (Someone needs to make a top 10/12/15)

P.S I don't think you should be doing both newspaper and milestones since they are both quite a bit of work. But your choice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wouldn't the milestones be easier to handle on this world? Slower times to get the milestones. As for the newspaper, we tried that in Sigma and never got it up, same with Tau. Hopefully Upsilon gets a newspaper, I'd like to see how one looks like for Grepolis.

DeletedUser

This forum isn't dead :p. The world has just opened? (Someone needs to make a top 10/12/15)

P.S I don't think you should be doing both newspaper and milestones since they are both quite a bit of work. But your choice

Yeah that's true im just used to the en forums haha :p I am happy for someone to do milestones but I would like to go ahead with the newspaper.

DeletedUser39

I surely hope you know what you're starting on. I've seen several worlds where people say 'I'll be making a newspaper!', and after the first issue - or even before the first issue is released - they quit the world/their newspaper due to lack of time.

So, my advice to you... Unless you are 100% certain you're going to stay, don't start a newspaper up untill ~1 month into the server. There's not a lot to write about in the first few weeks, and it's not certain you'll be staying - as goes for those that offer to help.

Not trying to be rude, just wouldn't want to see another 1-issue-newspaper...:\

DeletedUser

Hi guys! First issue is out. There is nothing of any great detail as the world has just opened but I wanted to show you what it would be like in the future. Issues shall come out around once a week, however in the next few weeks this might not be the case as their is not a lot to write about.

DeletedUser5088

First Issue was good. Maybe you could answer the questions too since you are a leader

DeletedUser

Not bad. Wouldn't mind reading this more often.

Definitely wish you had interviews with Wolves and Ghost Riders though just cause I heard they are jerk-o-lanterns.

DeletedUser5088

It take a long time to put a newspaper together I found when I was going to make one for Sigma. Don't rush him ;)

DeletedUser2385

Rush Rush... jk... It was a good paper we are just eager for more but understand! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.