The Union vs. Rising Shadows..."The Hypothetical War"

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Geeze, don't know a good beer when ya see one do ya? How about a longboard?

Now Kona is a brewery I could get behind. Shocktop is brewed by Anheuser-Busch and yuck to anything they make.

If you want a great summer beer take a look at 21st Amendment High or Hell Watermelon.

DeletedUser2039

He's not lying...he knows his beer hahahaha I wish he knew Grepolis as well as he knows his beer sometimes though! Just kidding, he's a good player when he isn't drinking lol

DeletedUser

He's not lying...he knows his beer hahahaha I wish he knew Grepolis as well as he knows his beer sometimes though! Just kidding, he's a good player when he isn't drinking lol

^^^ Truer words have never been said.

DeletedUser2385

Sure...sure. From what I hear, RS got played for 50k in cities. :D

Eh.... Slightly underhanded how it happened, but RS was honorable in how it was handled... WK waiting to dissolve a pact as soon as the exchange happened (for the issue) was a bit low IMHO but w/e. Just as long as my guy's don't play that way...

Kelt

DeletedUser3317

Eh.... Slightly underhanded how it happened, but RS was honorable in how it was handled... WK waiting to dissolve a pact as soon as the exchange happened (for the issue) was a bit low IMHO but w/e. Just as long as my guy's don't play that way...

Kelt

Are you implying we are not honorable and cant be trusted?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2385

Didn't say that at all...I implied it was slightly underhanded based on the order of events and that -we- would have not done that. However, fair enough and within rights whilst we were pacted was what I was trying to convey to Tyler... If I thought it was outright not honorable I would have responded with units lol...

Edit: And regarding being trusted, WK has done nothing to make me believe that their word would not be honored.

DeletedUser2039

Actually, you insulted their honor by saying it was below your standards...but ok, I won't word pick.:p

DeletedUser3307

We all have different standards of play. I would hope that other players wouldn't get bent up over someone's belief that their style of play is below them.
Pacts are useless if you are just waiting for an opportunity to dissolve it so you can engage your former pact mate. I don't know why an alliance would join a pact. There is no incentive for doing it. If there was a game mechanic that kept one alliance from attacking another for up to 15 days after the pact is dissolved, then I would say pacts have a use. otherwise they are just 'feel good' candy. There isn't any honor in games that don't have enforced rules through game mechanics. There aren't enough quality people on the internet to fuel a game with integrity.

DeletedUser2039

I don't really follow that train of thought. I'm an all out to win kind of guy. Not that I don't have an honor code, but I'll do what it takes to set my alliance up for success, as I feel that is my responsibility as a leader. If some pacts are going to secure success, I have no problems with them. Working closely with ALL IN for example has been something my alliance has done from the start. It would take a lot for either one of us to betray each other.

DeletedUser2975

I were a TU member and a RS member and the both of the alliances have a big chance to win but RS don't really like to use here army as TU members. and RS have a nice position to have big plans for the future but they really need to show their army's power.
WK is a nice alliance with big abilities in her position because they are conquering and having all the cities within the rang of them to stay safe and build their army but TU started to conquer next to them to get more to the north and a pact with WK will be so useful to be stronger with their next goal.And I think that RS should start to go to the south be near TU if the war is going bigger and they will have the advantage in the war to avoid long trips and losing more troops every time .
And I think that RS should not send a first attack with troops , they should use LS to clear harbors then TS.