The Union coming to Eta

DeletedUser2039

The Union, based out of and only in Hyperboria, began late, but grew fast, and I'm finally looking to take it to another world. We've grown both in members and rankings, being militarily able to defend ourselves as well as clear out opposing cities. I look forward to making allies in this world, and equally to the enemies we may come across as well;)

Founder: Tyler Boyd (a.k.a. me), 4 cities, 75th in Hyperboria as of 2/18/13
The Union: 59 players, 69 cities, 14th in Hyperboria as of 2/18/13

We'd like to begin with a good foundation, which we already have from many players coming out of Hyperboria, and we could always use more. If your a committed player, please PM me to be added to our invite list. Voice any questions or concerns below:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

We'll see...I take pacts seriously and with weight. I only plan to make allies with the strong and active, that I have deff. learned.

DeletedUser2039

How about a week or two after; maybe three:) Then you can judge who your talking to in an alliance better

DeletedUser

The Union is a good solid alliance. They have an extraordinary leader. The Union is is my favorite alliance in Eta. I have nothing negative to say about them. And Taurus, did you make that ally with Tyler?

DeletedUser2039

Naw, she disappeared haha. And we only have a couple of our original players left. We kind of evolved into a more dedicated group than when we came here. A lot of players that are real family to us now though. We work as a methodical machine, but it's those bonds holding us together.

DeletedUser2975

Naw, she disappeared haha. And we only have a couple of our original players left. We kind of evolved into a more dedicated group than when we came here. A lot of players that are real family to us now though. We work as a methodical machine, but it's those bonds holding us together.

Hey Tyler!

Can you remember me?

It's been a long time now but i have a question, are you going to a new world?

DeletedUser

Tyler himself no. The union very much so a key part of eta

Of all people I'm very aware of Tyler's effect in eta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I mean myself and the Indies have been warring with TU for a year +

He's gone. He was a good player but we were not the best of friends ;)