The Unforgiving

• Thread starter DeletedUser9449
  • Start date

DeletedUser9449

hey guys.. im going to make an alliance here and stay till the end!! if you want to join just reply.. im gonna name the alliance The Unforgiving, because we dont forgive those who attack us and will take them over. ;)

DeletedUser7241

hey guys.. im going to make an alliance here and stay till the end!! if you want to join just reply.. im gonna name the alliance The Unforgiving, because we dont forgive those who attack us and will take them over. ;)
It sounds like copied your name from The Unforgiven from Athens..

DeletedUser9449

when i thought about it, i knew it sounded familiar.. i guess ill have to change it. and ive been playing under different names.. but i joined a couple of worlds and then just stopped playing in them. my main world was omicron, i was with hope of the reborn.. had prob 10 cities maxed.. the alliance dissolved and i didnt trust parum and causa mortis so i joined athens and started my own alliance called better angels. we were doing really good till we merged into sons of liberty.. i know pretty much everything about conquest worlds, and im pretty good at making a forum. so i would consider myself a good leader :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9449

actually, ill probably just keep the name.. it sounds good. its in a different world.. wont matter.

DeletedUser7241

when i thought about it, i knew it sounded familiar.. i guess ill have to change it. and ive been playing under different names.. but i joined a couple of worlds and then just stopped playing in them. my main world was omicron, i was with hope of the reborn.. had prob 10 cities maxed.. the alliance dissolved and i didnt trust parum and causa mortis so i joined athens and started my own alliance called better angels. we were doing really good till we merged into sons of liberty.. i know pretty much everything about conquest worlds, and im pretty good at making a forum. so i would consider myself a good leader :)
Weren't the Better Angels the ones that got their butts handed to them two months into the world, then wussed out and joined SOL?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9449

many members were still growing when fallen angels started attacking us. we saved a bunch of our active members cities. but then SOL messaged us and asked to merge and how they would support us.. i had to take the opportunity, to let my members still live and have fun in this game.

DeletedUser9449

but why are we talking about that, that was the past, this is the present and im looking to have a fun time with heroes in ithaca. thanks for everyones posts. i will see some of you guys in ithaca:) have fun!

DeletedUser7241

but why are we talking about that, that was the past, this is the present and im looking to have a fun time with heroes in ithaca. thanks for everyones posts. i will see some of you guys in ithaca:) have fun!
Just letting everyone know what happened when you were in charge of the last alliance you were in...

DeletedUser9489

i have about 5 invites in my inbox already. smh all mra's

DeletedUser2498

i'll be in one whenever FF checks his messages lol, but i'm at 6 as well, plus a repeat from alphas

DeletedUser9489

i don't think i'm gonna join an alliance until my BP is over. ill wait and see who's gonna float in my area.

DeletedUser2063

i'll be in one whenever FF checks his messages lol, but i'm at 6 as well, plus a repeat from alphas

Lol I don't need your sass. I've been in an alliance since the minute I joined but I've still recieved 5 invites lol. One of them when I opened the message the alliance had already been disbanded!

DeletedUser2498

Lol I don't need your sass. I've been in an alliance since the minute I joined but I've still recieved 5 invites lol. One of them when I opened the message the alliance had already been disbanded!
oh yeah, well i got 11 invites, top that. thisisgrepolis