The Unforgiven

DeletedUser4257

The Unforgiven

Description
We are a group of players that come from the world Eta, and have established an a successful alliance there. We all have some decent battle points, but are running out of people to fight. We are all experienced players, and as such we are looking for other good players to join us. We also have a teamspeak server that is available. We will all be going NW when the world begins. We care more about how you can fight more than your 14k city.

Recruitment
In order to join you must have:

Experience from another world (include your Grepolis Stats or your Grepolis Intel in your post)
Ready to fight and sacrifice for the alliance
An active participant on the forums
Willing to have fun playing Grepolis

Member List
Specteir
Jaykon
Lord Gaston
Rolx Ernt
Thayer Ravenborn
Boznova
rj76flores
Torgaddon
SiikFiiz
TriXz
joprez

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck Specteir, I am sure you will do well over in Xi :D

DeletedUser4257

Thanks bullwinkle, sorry about Nu.

Also, I totally give credit to you for the template :)

DeletedUser

well if I decide to play here I think I have an alliance I can join :D

DeletedUser4257

Thanks Torg, and if you do decide to join, just send me a pm or post here a few days before the world opens. We are all trying to get started out on the same island.

DeletedUser

I wish you good luck with your alliance, I think it might become a very strong, serious one.

DeletedUser

Thanks Torg, and if you do decide to join, just send me a pm or post here a few days before the world opens. We are all trying to get started out on the same island.

I've decided I'll be joining for sure so you can count me in. :)

DeletedUser4560

I'd like to join.

Experience-
Played on Sigma [en18] in the #2 alliance up until the World Wonders, where we lost and got 2nd place. Had 350k points and quite a lot of ABP. Played on several other worlds, but not as seriously.

Credentials-
-speak prolific English
-too much free time :p
-understand the game well

I also agree that I am...
Ready to fight and sacrifice for the alliance
An active participant on the forums
Willing to have fun playing Grepolis

My IGN is SiikFiiz

DeletedUser4257

SiikFiiz, you are in. Sorry about the delay, was in the car all day yesterday.

And I am too thayer, can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm interested

I have been playing on Mu for the past month, but got tired of leading the alliance to #2 in points and ABP (The Raptors), so I handed my cities off to the new leader and company. I'm quite active on the forums and was ranked ~30 in points and ~3 in ABP at the time of my departure.

I'm looking to fall in line with a more experienced crew to help grow my game and I really like the idea of all starting on the same island.