The Truth of Lambda

DeletedUser

Ok Varden, enough with your lies.

If you have something to say, post it for all of Lambda to hear or keep your mouths shut. Just because we have increased our power in taking down your empire doesn't mean you have to resort to childish lies. Come out with your feelings here and I will address them one by one so no one is confused.

Rumors come from players who see there own demise, so enough with it. I am willing to listen to your concerns.

DeletedUser5088

Lambda is a joke of a world. Nobody has any points. I mean come on! The #1 guy has only 400k points! WHERE ARE THE GOLD-USERS?????????

DeletedUser

That is irrelevant in this thread, please do not post here anymore. You also further insulted yourself by saying that all you know how to do is spend gold to get points, that is not what a true gamer would say.

DeletedUser5088

It was a joke calm down.

Also I have never used gold

DeletedUser

Please stop. We have not even started and I don't want bickering to interfere with the truth. Charl, if you have something to say on topic, please do so. If not, please don't clutter up this thread that may have potential. No offense, and just a polite request on my part to you.
(Although I agree the world is not really impressive. All newbie players, all same(close enough) time zones, slow world, etc. We can make another thread on that, though.)

The TRUTH. That's what this thread should be about. If anyone has an accusation or statement to make, make it. If you can back it up, even better. Don't troll. If you truly care a subject, you will post, hear the response, and address the response.

Keep in mind: In most cases, being the type of guy that backs up most data, I will likely be able to provide proof.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what and why happened. So I'll be reading this thread closely. Should be interesting. Subscribed!

If you guys want discussion, you should probably first give your side of story (since you started the thread). Than Varden folks can respond.

DeletedUser3798

I see you went with the name we picked for ya. LOL how lame. It is a good name, thats why we came up with it of course.

TRUTH: HH fought well, but could not last against the forces of Varden and the Bees! Of course we knew of this long before it happened, I think it was like 5 days before you ran from HH that we(Varden) came up with your new name. TRUTH

TRUTH: Even as you were planing to join KB you were calling some of their members morons and other names in your forums. TRUTH

TRUTH: people say you only know how to run an alliance as a dictator, and the chatter says both teams over there are unhappy with leadership. Dictators get decapitated all the time, be careful!

Ok Varden, enough with your lies.

If you have something to say, post it for all of Lambda to hear or keep your mouths shut. Just because we have increased our power in taking down your empire doesn't mean you have to resort to childish lies. Come out with your feelings here and I will address them one by one so no one is confused.

Rumors come from players who see there own demise, so enough with it. I am willing to listen to your concerns.

You could really just keep this in your forums, no one cares if you are willing to listen, your a donkey. If we were at the same poker table you would be broke, like HH. Increased your power?? By leaving your defeated alliance and joining 1 of the alliances that made you "have to increase you power". Umm bud everyone on here not in your alliance will call that DEFEAT!! LOL at least your a comedian about it. Rock On, see you in the next inactive city!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3712

Wrongknight = Tool

How's that for backed up data?

DeletedUser

I see you went with the name we picked for ya. LOL how lame. It is a good name, thats why we came up with it of course.

I don't think you picked the name for us. If you miraculously came up with the same name I am impressed, and it must be a true sense of coincidence. Oh, and when I said show proof, I didn't mean for you to encompass your text with "TRUTH. Nothing said here is truth. TRUTH". I actually meant for you to post proof.

BEEZ.jpg

TRUTH: HH fought well, but could not last against the forces of Varden and the Bees! Of course we knew of this long before it happened, I think it was like 5 days before you ran from HH that we(Varden) came up with your new name. TRUTH

So by your logic, I ran away once--moving from HH to HH-- and you ran away three times? You ran while part of The Masons, NAF, The Legion of Varden, and now to Varden. I can see your frustration being submitted to a new alliance that many times. Assuming my previous proof above had never been written, I ask, who from Varden came up with the name since you keep insisting on it?

TRUTH: Even as you were planing to join KB you were calling some of their members morons and other names in your forums. TRUTH

I never spoke about the merge WITH KB in my forum, only through mail, especially concerning specific people.

TRUTH: people say you only know how to run an alliance as a dictator, and the chatter says both teams over there are unhappy with leadership. Dictators get decapitated all the time, be careful!

Starting a premise with "people say" generally implies you have no idea what you are talking about. If people are so unhappy, why aren't they coming to your ranks? I am well aware of how hard you try to recruit them.

You could really just keep this in your forums, no one cares if you are willing to listen, your a donkey. If we were at the same poker table you would be broke, like HH. Increased your power?? By leaving your defeated alliance and joining 1 of the alliances that made you "have to increase you power". Umm bud everyone on here not in your alliance will call that DEFEAT!! LOL at least your a comedian about it. Rock On, see you in the next inactive city!!

But in fact you are wrong. You cared enough to respond to me here, so I think it was worth it. If leaving an alliance signifies "DEFEAT" as you say, you have been defeated 3 times to my 1, I'm happy with those odds.

DeletedUser

Wrongknight = Tool
How's that for backed up data?
I asked the other person to stay on topic. I would prefer for this to not deteriorate. Can we please behave in a somewhat professional and mature manner, Ian? No need to call names. It only makes any intelligent audience think less of you, not me.
Then again, this thread is about the truth of Varden, and so far we're 2 for 2 with name-calling, and 1 out of 2 for nothing more than trolling.

As far as the HH name, that was thought of by ARI, way before it was likely leaked by a spy to Varden, who then repeated it as a sly way of hinting that their spy reported it to them. I knew it the whole time. And, of course, we have PROOF of that truth as posted with date stamp above. Perhaps you guys would care to post a date stamp that precedes that one to support your lie...I mean claim?

DeletedUser

I asked the other person to stay on topic. I would prefer for this to not deteriorate. Can we please behave in a somewhat professional and mature manner, Ian? No need to call names. It only makes any intelligent audience think less of you, not me.
Then again, this thread is about the truth of Varden, and so far we're 2 for 2 with name-calling, and 1 out of 2 for nothing more than trolling.

As far as the HH name, that was thought of by ARI, way before it was likely leaked by a spy to Varden, who then repeated it as a sly way of hinting that their spy reported it to them. I knew it the whole time. And, of course, we have PROOF of that truth as posted with date stamp above. Perhaps you guys would care to post a date stamp that precedes that one to support your lie...I mean claim?

Wrongknight is for once correct. We did not suggest the name –hells hornets-, rather we suggested the grammatically correct name Hell’s Hornets.
Anyways, Wrongknight wanted “the truth” with evidence, so I have provided it below.

Fact- Wrongknight stated in forums that he was once fired from a job at a grocery store for chasing a thief.
Assessment- This demonstrates impulsiveness and poor decision making. This also demonstrates irresponsibility and poor behavioral control. While wrongknight will likely justify the circumstance as being heroic in nature, it is actually very foolish (trust me, I worked grocery while in high school and college and would never have been foolish enough to risk my life, my career, the safety of myself and others for some punk stealing a six-pack of beer). Further poor decision-making skills were demonstrated when he decided to merge with the failing Herkuleans.
Fact- Wrongknight has stated multiple times in forums that individuals do not know what words mean.
Assessment- This demonstrates the manipulative nature of wrongknight. It also is evidence of an inability to see multiple view points. It also demonstrates that wrongknight has a tendency to view things as black or white, without any gray areas. He sees things as wrong or right, with no inbetween. Clearly, if wrongknight owned a dictionary or even googled the words such as “action” or “merge”, he would see that there are multiple definitions of the terms, none of them consistent with his made-up definitions. Further evidence provided in the following link. Merge does not imply a 50-50 nature as he suggested in the forums on multiple occasions. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/merge. And talking, is generally considered an action as well as planning.
This also demonstrates Wrongknight’s grandiose sense of self. He has appointed himself as the sole decider of what is wrong and right and listens to no other view points.
Fact- Wrongknight on multiple occasions has stated that he knows “THE TRUTH” and has “EVIDENCE” to back this up. Yet at no point has he provided any of this evidence or any indication of what he means by the truth.
Assessment- This is further evidence of Wrongknight’s manipulative nature. He demonstrates what is called a versatility to history. He tends to change history or “facts” to suit whatever his needs are at the time. This is also evidence of paranoia as Wrongknight states multiple times that he is saving all of the forum threads and personal messages. This may also demonstrate a component of obsessive- compulsive behavior.
Fact- A fellow alliance member had expressed that his father had just died recently. Wrongknight did not express any sympathy but rather continued to speak about his own cause.
Assessment- This is evidence that Wrongknight has a lack of empathy and callousness to him.
Fact- Wrongknight continually likes to point out that he has much experience in European servers.
Assessment- Sometimes while he disguises this as the “humblebrag” (go ahead, look it up wrongknight), but more often it is just overt. This could be a demonstration of his lack of confidence although it could just be the opposite and be overconfidence. He continually points it out though which suggests he is looking for approval or looking actively to be looked at as an expert. Yet, he also points out that he has never won which clearly indicates that he is not an expert. A true expert would not need to point this out repeatedly. He will tell you his losses were out of honor though, rather than take blame for himself. This further demonstrates his inflated self-esteem, his manipulation of history, and his inability to see himself as wrong. The thing is Wrongknight thinks that the louder he speaks and the more he speaks, the more right he will be.

Impression:
Wrongknight demonstrates several traits characteristic of a sociopath including:
Manipulation, grandiosity of self, impulsiveness, lack of empathy, pathological lying, lack of remorse, irresponsibility, paranoia, inability to perceive anything is wrong with himself.

Overall interpretation:
Wrongknight=tool

Btw, I never thought you were a leader. You are not qualified to lead. That is why you were on our list of members to be excluded from Varden in event of war. I stand firmly by that assessment.

DeletedUser

This is a shout out to Xenocratus (hilarious profile pic, btw) and others who claim I am a dictator:

I would like to ask where the idea of me being a "dictator" has come from and what premises you have to support your argument? Please define the word, and then give concrete examples of me acting as a dictator. I think you will immediately be troubled as you find out that I was NOT a Founder of Herkulean Hoplitai, and I am a only co-founder of -HH-.

Dr.D- You cannot put an apostrophe in an alliance name, it is an unusable character.

Topflite- I am anxiously waiting for you to speak your mind on this forum as you are quite the chatty kathy when you talk behind my back.

Hear me out Dr. D, I understand where you are coming from in your "Fact/Assessment" format, but you are actually providing "opinion" rather than proof/evidence. Your only proof is that you correctly provided the definition of "merge", but it was really for nothing because you never provided what WrongKnight defines merge as, and thus didn't effectively set up your premise structurally to prove him wrong.

Now, please entertain me in this, since you did not actually use hard evidence (actual quotes) and relied on personal experience (with the exception of the definition of "merge"), you have undermined yourself in proving Wrongknight is a "tool", and thus --as you correctly stated-- your best possible outcome is an "impression". But that is still opinion and you have not proved anything with that wall of text.

Lastly, why on Earth is it so important for you to say all that and invest so much time in writing that just to prove someone is a "tool". Albitzian accomplished as much as you did in a handful of words alone. I won't dictate (see guys, I WON'T dictate, hehe) what you do in your freetime...but I was hoping to keep this related to the game rather than personal attacks. That was my intention of opening up this thread.

DeletedUser

Hear me out Dr. D, I understand where you are coming from in your "Fact/Assessment" format, but you are actually providing "opinion" rather than proof/evidence. Your only proof is that you correctly provided the definition of "merge", but it was really for nothing because you never provided what WrongKnight defines merge as, and thus didn't effectively set up your premise structurally to prove him wrong. But I do concur that you are the handsomest and smartest player in all of grep.

Now, please entertain me in this, since you did not actually use hard evidence (actual quotes) and relied on personal experience (with the exception of the definition of "merge"), you have undermined yourself in proving Wrongknight is a "tool", and thus --as you correctly stated-- your best possible outcome is an "impression". But that is still opinion and you have not proved anything with that wall of text.

Lastly, why on Earth is it so important for you to say all that and invest so much time in writing that just to prove someone is a "tool". Albitzian accomplished as much as you did in a handful of words alone. I won't dictate (see guys, I WON'T dictate, hehe) what you do in your freetime...but I was hoping to keep this related to the game rather than personal attacks. That was my intention of opening up this thread.

I apologize Deathokos. I did not realize an apostrophe was not accepted in an alliance name. I was wrong there.

I did not provide direct quotations for a few reasons. The first is that we have deleted the thread with those quotes and I am not a psycho that copies every forum post. I did this all from memory. Second, it is easy to edit quotes anyways with this program to make it look like somebody said something they did not (see above). Third, I dont feel it necessary to provide evidence to Wrongknight who already knows he said these things and has the forum posts to see it saved (so he can go read it for himself). I did provide both fact and opinion. There are many others who can corroborate what was said in the thread in our shared forums. Final impressions when making any diagnosis are always opinions. I am obviously making an assessment on a limited amount of information, but that limited amount of information does provide a lot of insight into the character of this particular person.

DeletedUser

Very nice, Dr.Delirium.

You will notice these things all have nothing to do with Varden and their lies and accusations.
Shall I start copy/pasting messages here, and providing you with said accusations, and then one by one providing proof to their lie, or calling out someone for proof they WOULD be able to share but will, for some reason, CHOOSE not to?

* Yes, I got fired. I was young. It taught me about corporate policies and liabilities. I try and pass on the lesson. Shame on me.
* Technicality on a word? A fair "marriage" of 2 alliances is 50/50. Anything less is a "conquest" dressed up as a "merge". Don't play with the word, address the true issue at hand.
* Why would I provide evidence if you guys have not even tried to make a legitimate claim of nefarious activity on my part?
* I suggested he take some time off and take care of real life, in addition to sympathy. Why don't you message him and ask? Unless you have completed screen shots of a thread that's been deleted. Then forward me his response and we can continue this aspect of the conversation.
* By the way, did you know I have years of experience in this game? :) How many of your people have experience with World Wonder stage, you know, for when it happens and it's time to do certain things real quick...

Enjoyed your Dr.Phil session, I really did. But I think the intent of this thread was about something bigger than little ol' me. Attacking the messenger with mediocre accusations, that they admit to, is not quite the same as facing the actual message and answering to it.

PS: While posted forum activity may be edited, a private message can not. The ultimate truth is a private message forwarded to someone. Now think about that + the fact that more people have sent me messages here in this world than in all the other worlds I've ever played in, combined.(yeah, there I go bragging again)

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Please keep real life out of this thread. It's something the poster has brought up himself so I won't be going round editing it out but I would like the discussion to be on topic and game related.

If you have any questions about moderation PM me rather then post in this thread.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

So...... I stil haven't heard your side of the story, and still didn't see any evidence you guys claim to have. Lets see them, and than we can talk

DeletedUser3712

* Why would I provide evidence if you guys have not even tried to make a legitimate claim of nefarious activity on my part?

No nefarious activity, you are just a whiny tool, had never even heard of you until you started whining in the forums.

DeletedUser

So...... I stil haven't heard your side of the story, and still didn't see any evidence you guys claim to have. Lets see them, and than we can talk
The only thing you guys have staked a claim on so far in public forum here is coming up with the new HH name. Since that's all we have to play with right now, let's do it: The proof is available to show you are wrong. We have a copy of the original thread in our archives and I can easily put it into the shared forum and your spy can easily confirm the date stamps. Then it would be your turn to provide any shred of proof that you guys came up with it first. Let's start with this, claim the date and time of when you came up with the name. Go.

Now that we have provided you with a stage to stand up and own your claims, it's silence and deflection.
Are you too scared of the spotlight to stand up and own your claims here, where we can quote them and you won't be able to delete them like you did on shared forum, where everyone in the world can see them?

My side of the story never changes: Varden wanted me to join them. Varden wanted me and another 20 or so of our top players. We said NO, we didn't want to leave the rest of our good guys behind. We were willing to join only if it was a fair 50/50 merge. That was laughed at by Varden. Clearly Varden didn't want to offer a fair deal. HH wanted to talk merger, a fair one with respect and honor. The leaders and founders made a decision. Decision was carried out. We are now united with HH and friends with Vigil. Fun bonus = After the merge, Varden tried to become allies with Vigil and was ignored. :)

Carry on with the name-calling/trolling/dodging/deflecting/tangents/personal attacks/etc.

DeletedUser

Dude, I barely participated in anything. You named the forum truth about Lambda. Yet I don't see where you wrote that truth. I want to see it.

You want us to show you, but you are the one that started it. Than by all means, you guys are the first one that should post it.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Please keep real life out of this thread. It's something the poster has brought up himself so I won't be going round editing it out but I would like the discussion to be on topic and game related.

If you have any questions about moderation PM me rather then post in this thread.

Regards,
Draqone
Actually, I have a question regarding posting real life things here.
I never posted that information about myself on this public forum. I only posted it on the private in-game forum, that could only be read by a small group of players within the game. But now, he took that info and made it completely public. Anyone can read THIS forum, anywhere in the world without even having an account on this game. As you see, I had a somewhat reasonable expectation of privacy within the internal in-game forum.

Now then, can I post personal things about people that are public info based on posts they made on public forums with no reasonable expectation of privacy? For example, let's say I have court records about Ian that speak to his character, would it be ok for me to post that, seeing how it's already public information?

And Neko, you ignored my post entirely. Read it again, reply to the content of it, please.