PnP The Truman Show

DeletedUser

Welcome To:
The Truman Show!!

the_truman_show.jpg

For all of those who have not seen the classic Jim Carey movie, I will give you the quick rundown. The Truman Show is a great comedy turned drama about a man living a life that, essentially, is not real. It is all made up. It would appear that we have our own Truman Show happening right here on US41.

Mr. USS HARRY TRUMAN (yes, he is one of those that feels more important because his name is in all caps) has apparently created his own world.....in his own mind. In this world, all bow to him and he is the greatest Grepo player of all time!

Please join me in this rare look inside the head of Mr. Truman. To understand the messages, read each message string from the bottom up (although there is a lot of rubbish so good luck understanding it all).

MESSAGE #1 - USSHT Talking Nonsense to ED

ussht_ed_3.png

ussht_ed_2.png

ussht_ed_1.png

ussht_ed_0.png

For reference, the stats that Mr. Truman was bragging about are shown here. Note, he has 144 cities there (US30) LOL

uKEvfqV.png

The part he forgot to mention - he still sims there too! I mean, 26 colonies, really?

ussht_us30_lol.png

MESSAGE #2 - USSHT talking Smack to Regence

ussht_regence_1.png

He clearly wants everyone to take on his simming ways....

MESSAGE #3 (my fav.) - USSHT has Motivated Nico the Monster

ussht_nico_1.png

Keep in mind that USSHT may have thought that he had something to do with the siege on Nico, but really had absolutely nothing to do with it. He was too busy simming.....

BUT, we had to teach them a lesson anyways.

Siege before Nico got mad:

bob_def_1.png

Siege After Nico got Mad:

bob_def_end.png

Nico Was Still Mad:

bob_def_escraps.png

Advice, don't make Nico mad:

bob_cq_today.png

So, to recap, Mr. USSHT has explained a lot of questions that I had regarding TG's performance. When you are led by a foolish simmer, you are bound to fail.

Yes, Mr. USS HARRY TRUMAN - leader of TG.
Rank 187 in points, Rank 223 in BP, and an astonishing 1-non internal city take, over 3-months ago.
Yup, that's who I want leading me.

leaders_have_your_back.jpg

DeletedUser

most were innactives during one failed merge and one succesfull merge into us, we had 100 more cities than u in 045 now we at like 470 or sumfin
things-that-make-us-lol-Rabies.jpg

DeletedUser

don't be short sighted Dio, you know this war has implications beyond the past week.
Nice work on actually fighting back tho

tg_rabid_conqs.png

gr_rabid_conqs.png

But of course, you will calk that up to being "fodder"

DeletedUser2178

most were innactives during one failed merge and one succesfull merge into us, we had 100 more cities than u in 045 now we at like 470 or sumfin
View attachment 1961
AND YES ED...it is amazing how the "Stats Change" when weak links fall out of alliance....and YES I absolutely showed the short view intentionally...LMFAO. But just keep telling urselfs how u own TG and when ur looking to merge in a little while too just like everyone else.

LUCY...U GONNA HAVE SOME FORUM SPLAINING TO DO!!!

http://i.imgur.com/SAFbBUO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

View attachment 1962

now if i recall correctly that valley in the graph shows um that you all originally had plans to leave rabid and you want to discuss our leadership

In addition why do you believe that colonizing cities is bad specifically

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
ED I freggin love your PnPs

I will say other then the respect I have for you and your alliance is the one thing that makes me personally look the total opposite direction then 45 [i sure dont want no PnP on me] lol joke

I will say other then the total lack of proper English, Them not pulling 793 transports or their rebuttal to this PnP, I am quite sad that the gang is not putting up a better fight...

Hey leaders of The gang, we here in Trodai believe in a fair fight and keeping the world in order. If you guys cant handle the workload of Rabid and the Geek Squad then why dont you just come out and publicaly ask for help.

Monsters love gold and can always be swayed if you have enough of it......
smiley_emoticons_pirat5.gif

DeletedUser

I would like to remind everyone that while pictures are great, the maximum size images you are allowed to post are 640 by 640 pixels in dimension.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

View attachment 1962

now if i recall correctly that valley in the graph shows um that you all originally had plans to leave rabid and you want to discuss our leadership

In addition why do you believe that colonizing cities is bad specifically

Yes, we tried a merge. We failed.
We retained all our players when we re-formed Rabid and gained some.
I think that would speak volumes for our leadership.

Regarding colonizing - why waste a slot/cs when there are enemy cities that you could actually fight for? Instead you would rather get a 750 pts. city and grow it? Why?

My man Dio - could you kindly re-run them 7-day stats? Do it in a couple hours though....give GrepoIntel some time to catch up.