The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser4038

lol... wasn't whining... I was trying to stir up some trouble, trying to spice things up

like you said 20 hour trips are just stupid, so I won't be sending any attacks your way

too bad your alliance isn't using me to teach your less experienced members, or did someone teach your newbies to send a CS before red revolts start, or that you should send your CS with you initial revolt attack.... so far members of your alliance have bounced 3 CS's ... whatever, they are making your alliance look really bad, fortunately, for you, I am the only one who gets to see these ridiculous attacks

DeletedUser5088

Why does it matter how many cs's they send if they are still successful? :p

DeletedUser

20 hour attacks aren't stupid if they're abundant. It's fun watching your enemy stay up all night for diddly squat attacks hitting their harbors.

DeletedUser9493

You all sound like a couple of kids on the playground fighting over the sandbox. Who gives a crap how long tt is for cs. I know many players have "BOUNCED" a cs a time or 2. Getting the timing down on the revolts and sending your cs can really screw a person up.

DeletedUser

Um, excuse you, we dont need your negativity in these forums. You probably dont even play this world, so dont just barge in here and acting like you know something about grepo

DeletedUser9493

Um, excuse you, we dont need your negativity in these forums. You probably dont even play this world, so dont just barge in here and acting like you know something about grepo

Ah, excuse me. I do play in this world. And I'm not being negative just stating the facts.

DeletedUser5088

Hell hounds had a nice conquest attempt at me the other day. I could have killed their troops with your cs with my milita alone