The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

I think alex is hoping for an apocalyptic world war between the big guys...

DeletedUser9771

Everyone wants to pick and beat up on poor little ole us :( .......

DeletedUser

lol. Blegh these forums have been so dead over the past couple days.

DeletedUser4038

I'll take a stab at spicing things up....

When I joined the world (3-4 weeks after it started), Juktas was pretty dead already. At least from my perspective way out in northwest 66. The BP ran out PDQ and the action was pretty lame. I joined Anastasis but was too far out to be of much help or receive much help, so I just simmed for a while. That got too boring so I left the alliance and sorta hoped to get killed and leave Juktas. Of course it only took a day before Anastasis started attacking, but what is so sad, they are struggling to take my cities that I am only halfheartedly defending. Two players bounced their CS, one sent before revolt went red, the other had such a wimpy force it couldn't defeat 375 militia, 5 hoplites, and 188 swords. Three days later and they have only successfully got 2 of my cities. What they should be doing is helping their inexperienced smaller member get those cities, but they are not. I even suggested such to their "leader" of the academy alliance, she couldn't even be bothered to respond.

From the looks of things, Juktas will never reach WW stage, there just aren't enough good players to keep the game interesting.

DeletedUser

Oh is that what happened. lol I thought you were just randomly kicked despite being active so I didn't want to attack you right after I helped you take a city. Humm. Well at least that is cleared up for me.

DeletedUser

If you're not active in forums much then you don't get much attention. Or if you don't help out much with conquers. I didn't even know you were in Anastasis or that you left. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah only reason why I knew who he was was because I helped him with a conquest on the forums.

DeletedUser10186

Well terri, why dont you start attacking and doing something about it, Im way too far from 66 to give a crap, just stupid to send on 20 hr trips but you are good practice for the noobs to cut their teeth on, You have to learn to crawl before you walk, and really I wouldn't be bragging too much since you seem to do more whining then Grepoing. Feel free to attack me if you get bored, I'll put some tea on for you. Don't worry I wont ask for support, Im a BP whorder lol