The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

It's all good. I'm done talking ****. The whole world will know when RA finally gets me, and most of them will also know how much energy, how many troops, and how many ships it took to do the deed.

They've brought the house on me tonight, and I'm not sure if I'll survive it, but the prospects are looking pretty good right now, 27 attacks in.

DeletedUser

Sorry, one last quickie...

I find it funny that Truegold just sent me a message (even though he still has me blocked, which is a total punk move) talking about how life is a ***** sometimes when RR is still 11 hours away...

Talk about counting your chickens...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, finally taken down.

Not in an hour, though.

When I saw you guys were still coming, I didn't bother asking for more support. It gets old, defending constantly. I made my point, I think.

DeletedUser

It wasn't that hard :p

I KNOW you don't want me to SS all 70+ BR's that led up to me finally being conquered.

I DEFINITELY know that Truegold doesn't want me to SS the BLOWN SNIPE that cost him the conquer 20 hours before you finally did get me...

DeletedUser5088

I KNOW you don't want me to SS all 70+ BR's that led up to me finally being conquered.

I DEFINITELY know that Truegold doesn't want me to SS the BLOWN SNIPE that cost him the conquer 20 hours before you finally did get me...

Dorkus Dorkus Dorkus. We have more colony ships then biremes. a couple fails don't hurt us :p

DeletedUser

Dorkus Dorkus Dorkus. We have more colony ships then biremes. a couple fails don't hurt us :p

Hell, I didn't even get his CS. It was his tactical failure that is an embarrassment to him, considering he had the biggest hard-on of all of you to take me down.

Stupidest part was, he didn't even need to try and be that precise - the last support that came in before he hit was over 2 hours prior...

DeletedUser5088

Hell, I didn't even get his CS. It was his tactical failure that is an embarrassment to him, considering he had the biggest hard-on of all of you to take me down.

Stupidest part was, he didn't even need to try and be that precise - the last support that came in before he hit was over 2 hours prior...

All's well at ends well! :D