The Titans

DeletedUser10822

Greetings fellow warriors.

In this new world, I, Hawken521, plan to raise arms with only the most experienced players to conquer the entire world. This new alliance is called THE TITANS. We are also going to conquering side by side with a brother alliance, THE OLYMPIANS, led by Katastrofi. If you want to join our alliance just comment and we will put you on our list of people to invite a week from now, that is if you are qualified.

This alliance, as I have already said, will only be opened to experienced players who can keep up with the rest of the top players.

When our alliance is settled into this new world, at least 5 council positions will be open to those who are used to leading.

I look forward to our new lives in this new world.

-Hawken521

DeletedUser

Are you sure you and that other guy arent the same dude?

DeletedUser10267

I don't know, having a brother alliance already sure sounds fishy.

DeletedUser3109

Good luck to you guys. I love it when the MRA's turn out to be decent players and end up winning. Yes having a brother alliance is MRAish but isn't everyone an MRA from the start, Most alliances who are elite massively recruit 20 players on the first 2 days. I have been in so many worlds were the MRA's win because all though they have a lot of members, these members are active and they beat all the 'elite' alliances. I have nothing against alliances big or small but the world hasn't even started how can you anyone an MRA if they haven't massively recruited yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I forgot that this was the internet so I couldn't express my sarcasm :(

DeletedUser3109

Of course you can express it but like you said this is the internet you expect to get cussed at or at least a reply for your comment.

DeletedUser3109

I might be joining this world how about 20K of each resource goes to this bet.
If one of the brother alliances make it past a month?

DeletedUser

I was hoping I could join this alliance... but I would need leader rights, or better yet founder rights. I promise to use them responsibly.

DeletedUser3109

Sure Mofo82 ;) You definitely will use those rights responsibly. No sarcasm intended at all.
Smilo I know you from other worlds you will purposely try to make sure you win, and by "make it 2 and your on" what do you mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10822

well if your willing maybe we are going to decide the leaders when the game starts though

DeletedUser

I might be joining this world how about 20K of each resource goes to this bet.
If one of the brother alliances make it past a month?

2 weeks outta BP and they will Most likely crumble...Notice I said most likely they could turn out to be a top alliance if they get lucky recruiting or very experienced leaders.

DeletedUser3109

No one month I have seen the top alliance crumble several time after the first month due to stupid reasons I will not push my luck, and by survive I mean having 40% or more of their original points if they are losing a war and this either alliance. Do we have a deal Smilo and CT.