The Syndicate

DeletedUser

The Syndicate.jpg

Some of My Experience
I have been playing Grepolis for 3 years now on the en server, since Byzantium, or en26. Played in the powerful alliance Alpha Centauri. I was ranked in the top 5 in my ocean and ranked in the top 100 in the world. Currently playing in Zacynthus, en65. I am in the Phalanx Power alliance, they are currently ranked 4 in the world.

If you wish to join me in the alliance message me and I will send a link to you that will allow you to be near me and other people who accepted the link.​

In this age when there can be no losers in peace and no victors in war, we must recognize the obligation to match national strength with national restraint. We must be prepared at one and the same time for both the confrontation of power and the limitation of power. We must be ready to defend the national interest and to negotiate the common interest. This is the path that we shall continue to pursue. Those who test our courage will find it strong, and those who seek our friendship will find it honorable. We will demonstrate anew that the strong can be just in the use of strength, and the just can be strong in the defense of justice.

-Johnson

Recruitment/ bladesdadsson

Diplomacy/ bladesdadsson

DeletedUser

In Theta I am in The Sin.dicate and I have no idea what that means but it is the best alliance...

DeletedUser

Interesting seeing a lot of .en server guy's coming to .us servers now. .us is quickly becoming a strong server and good players are realizing this. Good luck to ya sir, I am not joining this world.

DeletedUser

Interesting seeing a lot of .en server guy's coming to .us servers now. .us is quickly becoming a strong server and good players are realizing this. Good luck to ya sir, I am not joining this world.

Yup, its kind of boring to see same faces over and over again on each new server :)