The Spartan Brotherhood

DeletedUser298

Lol, I like your logic zoolo. Do you think that Hitler could cancel WWII? With your reasoning, he can.

DeletedUser

Lol, I like your logic zoolo. Do you think that Hitler could cancel WWII? With your reasoning, he can.
Lol, I like your rudeness. Maybe someone should make a contest for rudeness, I'm sure you will win it if it existed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rudeness?
Well dispite his acts of horror, Hitler was a great leader and we knew war like no one.
Dude if you start a war with someone it will be you against another person or ally...
Theres two sides and the war only ends;
If the two sides agree to stop the war...
If one side is victorious

DeletedUser

Rudeness?
Well dispite his acts of horror, Hitler was a great leader and we knew war like no one.
Dude if you start a war with someone it will be you against another person or ally...
Theres two sides and the war only ends;
If the two sides agree to stop the war...
If one side is victorious

I didn't make war with anyone :s

DeletedUser

but the person who he thretened with war did not acept the pact
so technally he the war has been declare...

DeletedUser

no war can be declared until game starts, if he still wishes to enact war on you then it is just his alliance not the whole "ensibus Brotherhood" coalition

DeletedUser2569

Hehe :) I love this ally already ^^ first I thought it was a joke, but it doesn't seems to be :p Claiming to be the best before the world even started yet is just like shouting out that you're bad at this game :p
I look forward to see how this ally turn out :D

DeletedUser

lol... this is entertaining. This forum has turned into a joke. sorry zoo and dechamp. I kno yall r trying to recruit :/

DeletedUser4356

Evening Zoolo, could you please let me know which direction you're going as I will receive great pleasure from rimming you. Thanks :)

I loled so hard at this, I was crying. Oh gahhttt, thanks for the laugh brother.

DeletedUser

The Spartan Brotherhood has their first member, along with two allies.

DeletedUser298

Great :D, more bp for me in our war. You clearly stated if I didn't accept your pact you would declare war on me.... which I'm completely fine with.

DeletedUser

DianaHecateIsis

:)
Great :D, more bp for me in our war. You clearly stated if I didn't accept your pact you would declare war on me.... which I'm completely fine with.
I joined the brotherhood and am completely fine with all the rules! I believe order is important in an alliance that will reign over the rest. Thank you for the invitation and opportunity to assist in our cause.

DeletedUser

:)
I joined the brotherhood and am completely fine with all the rules! I believe order is important in an alliance that will reign over the rest. Thank you for the invitation and opportunity to assist in our cause.

I didn't see you under the name Diana, are you my member sam7634 by any chance?