The Spartan Brotherhood

DeletedUser

The Spartan Brotherhood

We will fight, together! We will keep you safe in this alliance. We are going to be the best alliance in Omicron, because we are The Spartan Brotherhood! Join now or you'll be sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure the public would appreciate some more information. Direction, requirements to join, your experience, etc.

DeletedUser

Anybody can join and from any direction. Would you like to join Despi?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From any direction? So if the alliance is going NE (for the sake of arguement), you're gonna be accepting players from SE, NW and SW as well? That sounds counter-productive. :)

DeletedUser

From any direction? So if the alliance is going NE (for the sake of arguement), you're gonna be accepting players from SE, NW and SW as well? That sounds counter-productive. :)

Yes because we won't have that much members if we were in one direction. BTW we might be making an academy once our alliance reaches the alliance limit.

I think we've stumbled upon a pre-made MRA. lol
You've stumbled upon an alliance that will be the best!

DeletedUser

:D Well, if you think that will work - good luck on becoming the best in Omicron! :D

DeletedUser

MRA stands for mass recruit alliance and means you will recruit anyone and everyone regardless of skill, location, or activity level. It is not considered a compliment.

DeletedUser

MRA stands for mass recruit alliance and means you will recruit anyone and everyone regardless of skill, location, or activity level. It is not considered a compliment.

Oh okay, thanks for giving a truthful explanation.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Sorry, but I already have quite a few worlds, and one of them just hit wonders, so I wouldn't have enough time :)

DeletedUser4560

Haha, come on Dae? You just had to ruin that for me?