The Safe Room

DeletedUser

I've got an idea. We all need to go somewhere where we can talk and say what we have to say without fear of getting yelled at or insulted. This forum is for everyone to come and talk about their differences. No hating allowed. Please don't laugh at or make fun of anyone in this thread. I assume Lord Gruntie with ensure that. I'll start. No one is allowed to talk without the talking pillow.

Appraxiadaddy, I'm sorry I called you appraxiadummy back on Tau. It was uncalled for. I was upset because you were always making fun of my alliance. Why did you do that?

(passes to talking pillow to Appraxiadaddy)

DeletedUser5088

Borys, I am sorry you are a noob :(...........

as for this thread. I am sorry everyone that WDTFS failed :(

DeletedUser

Charl...thank you for sharing but you do not have the talking pillow.

DeletedUser

Yeah Aprax has the talking pillow. I want to hear this conversation.

DeletedUser5088

who needs a talking pillow?

I talk all the time without one :p

DeletedUser

Not in here. In order to receive respect we must show respect charl. Respect the pillow or please leave.

DeletedUser

lol...be nice Charl...

May I have the pillow for a moment?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

No No No No. THERE ISN'T A PILLOW ANYMORE

The Forum Rules say nothing about needing pillows to talk

DeletedUser

Charl, we didn't make the thread or the rules...he wants a pillow to be handed out for one person to speak in turn...then a pillow it is. Come on man. We were hard on him, now it's time to let up.

DeletedUser

FYI I want this to be semi-serious conversation. Silver what do you have to say? And did AD go to the bathroom or something?

DeletedUser

Speak silver SPEAK implores Irrefusable offer while sitting on Charl.

DeletedUser

Alright, I just want to say I got a little carried away in the game, and maybe forgot for a moment that I was supposed to be playing...that the fight is pretend...that it doesn't need to go so far as to insult or belittle or make anyone feel any less than or anything like that ...it's a stupid game...I forgot I was here to have fun, and that so are you and everyone else who plays, and I'm sorry. I apologize. That's really all I wanted to say..people get carried away sometimes.