The Rhoan Times

DeletedUser

They will be and are elite jallowe is a beast ur jealous -_-

DeletedUser4982

Elite ? I myself have more than half of their total BP . Your argument is invalid .

And I'll give you a little tip :
You can't win in an argument with Acupunture :D . He's too good :(

And Acu , thanks for the newspaper review . There really wasn't much to talk about since it wasn't even a week of world start when I posted it .
The next edition will contain much more interesting stuff , I assure you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You all are funny tying to validate BP 2 weeks into a server. It has very little meaning right now, other than opening up some slots. Acupunture was talking in circles, and makes you think he wins.

DeletedUser4982

You all are funny tying to validate BP 2 weeks into a server. It has very little meaning right now, other than opening up some slots. Acupunture was talking in circles, and makes you think he wins.

Actually , it does matter . It makes the difference between simmers and non-simmers .

I've talked to Acupunture before , and my original post still stands .

DeletedUser

You are correct about BP, but 2 weeks into a server will not give you an accurate picture of what the server is going to look like in another month or 2.

DeletedUser39

I find it rather amusing that any argument made against you is either 'invalid', 'of little meaning' or 'unimportant'. It's quite an easy way to talk good about yourself, when you discard all negative comments, or remarks that don't fit your point of view, like that.

Having a moderate ammount of BP early on in the server, indicates the player is not shy for playing a war game the way it should be played, rather than going SimCity style. So, yes, it is in fact relevant, as it shows who's looking for battles to be fought, and who's waiting behind his wall for battles to be brought.

However, BP might also be an indication of foolishness. Sending your units on a kamikaze-trip, rendering your city defenceless, and ending up as an easy target. However, I doubt this is the case with Atdhe, or any of the notheworthy alliances, for they wouldn't be on top of that was the case.

Anyhow, back on topic. I'm looking forward to the next edition Adthe, and I understand there wasn't a lot to post about when the server's still as fresh as it was when you created the first issue.

It might be fun to interview an 'average joe' from a random alliance, try to poke around if they're content with their leadership or not, and get some rumours going. I'd love to see that:)

DeletedUser

I wana see ....this coments to who will swim en who will sink ...xDDD it is good to know what think the others for you and the rest....Yes some coments are to people whitout any experiance ...How i can see....But all that is exciting and fun ... This gives you to know the other players! ;)

You should not always criticize ... sometimes we give vent to certain comments and players!... :D

DeletedUser1685

Elite ? I myself have more than half of their total BP . Your argument is invalid .

And I'll give you a little tip :
You can't win in an argument with Acupunture :D . He's too good :(

And Acu , thanks for the newspaper review . There really wasn't much to talk about since it wasn't even a week of world start when I posted it .
The next edition will contain much more interesting stuff , I assure you ;)

We will post this on the fridge and come back to it at the end of next month. lol.

Funny how these things are always said soo early.
As they always say.."This game is a marathon, not a sprint." And just like every marathon..there will always be a few "rabbits"......