Current Alliances Overall Battle Points

[spr]
3dWmn2U.png
[/spr]

#1)Punk in Drublic
ABP Rank : #1
DBP Rank : #3
- Based in ocean 55 together with Rhoman Empire , they have already
started fighting each-other and they're winning . Their ABP means that they are the
aggresive alliance that is hitting Rhoman Empire hard . Average DBP .
A premade alliance which will be here for a long time . Swim
___________________________________________________________________________________________

#2)Astartes
ABP Rank : #2
DBP Rank : #5
- My alliance . A lot of experienced players .
Not much to say here without sounding biased .
We're a premade alliance and we're feeding on Trojan Death Punch .
To be honest we expected more from them , so we are a little
dissapointed . We have good teamwork and good leadership . Swim
___________________________________________________________________________________________

#3)Rhoman Empire
ABP Rank : #4
DBP Rank : #2
- Based on Ocean 55 , the biggest MRA on Rho . They share an ocean with
Punk in Drublic and they have already started fighting and they
seem to be on the losing side . Not even their pacts are helping .
Their academy was disbanded once by Astartes , and they seem
to be recreating it again . Poor leadership . Not going to last long .
Sink

#4)CCCP
ABP Rank : #3
DBP Rank : #10
- So far they seem to be an aggresive alliance in ocean 45 .
They share an ocean with No Quarter and Alpha-Omega . This three-way
battle will surely be interesting to see . They have a lot of gold
players and some of them have already gotten to 2-3 cities which
gives them a great advantage against A-O and No Quarter . They
seem to have an academy though , which is a negative thing . Swim
for a while .

#5)Trojan Death Punch
ABP Rank : #10
DBP Rank : #1
- Based on ocean 44 , they share an ocean with Astartes , with whom
they are fighting right now . Most of their members are cleared
and are being farmed . They are losing and providing little
resistance . Poor leadership . Sink

#6)Alone in the Light
ABP Rank : #7
DBP Rank #6
- Seem to be based in oceans 54/55 . This is definitely an alliance
worth mentioning . Great average , only 11 members and they are number
6 in Total BP . I must say I'm impressed . But Ronin seems to be taking them down . Sink

#7)Alpha-Omega
ABP Rank : #5
DBP Rank : #12
- I would expect a better BP rank from the number 3 alliance on the
server . Nonetheless , based on ocean 45 , they seem to be an
aggresive alliance . They share an ocean with No Quarter and
CCCP . This three-way battle will be interesting . I don't see any
familiar name except Draceus . Swim for the moment, but the tide
is very strong .

#8 )The Sea Raiders
ABP Rank : #6
DBP Rank : #8
- Sharing ocean 44 with Trojan Death Punch and Astartes , they seem to be
on the middle of a battlefield . I believe they are siding with Trojan Death Punch
because both alliances are bolting us(which is lame) . Sink

#9)The Red Rose
ABP Rank : #8
DBP Rank : #15
- Based on ocean 54 , they share an ocean with S.P.Q.R and The Elite .
Seem like a small group . Very good BP for their size . Don't
know anything more . Swim for now

#10)No Quarter
ABP Rank : #9
DBP Rank : #18
- Based on ocean 45 , sharing an ocean with Alpha-Omega and CCCP .
I expected a bit more BP from them but pretty good nonetheless .
Seem like an aggresive group with Good leadership . Swim for a while

#11)Hegemony
ABP Rank : #50
DBP Rank : #4
- Based on ocean 45 . They share an ocean with 3 tough alliance so they
won't have much of a change . A very small group who seem like turtles to
me due to their DBP . Almost all of their BP is DBP . Sink

#12)S.P.Q.R
ABP Rank : #13
DBP Rank : #11
- There's a S.P.Q.R in every world . These guys are based in ocean 54 .
Not a very good average . Small amount of BP . Don't know anything else
about them . Float for a while and then sink

Time for some interviews .

Interview w/ FermentingFruit of Punk in Drublic

[spr]Q.) How did you choose the alliance name ?

A.) The alliance name I go way back with. Do you ever remember the saying "What seems to be the officer problem?" I decided to just go off something like that. This has been my alliance's name since Epsilon.

Q.) What do you think separates your alliance from the others ?

A.) We come mostly from another world, so most of us already know each other and know their strengths and weaknesses. We have a strong core except for some late bloomers from Mu, and we're all active and desperately awaiting for the end of BP to kick some (removed).

Q.) Do you feel that there is a lack of competition in your ocean ?

A.) I do. Rhoman Empire is an MRA, and the only competition I see is if The Red Rose can stick up for the reputation they have already made for themselves in the externals.

Q.) Who do you think will be the biggest threat in your ocean ?

A.) Us lol. Well unless Rhomans can go against the odds and actually do good, I'm going to have to go with the Red Rose

Q.) What are your predictions for the other alliances ? Who do you think will dominate their respective oceans ?

A.) 55 I feel will go to us.
44 I'm leaning towards Astartes. They may not have a lot of members but they've got quite a few experienced players.
54 will probably go to Rhoman Eating. They are an extremely good group coming from Theta that I played with for a while (Well not with them but on the world), and if they get their whole alliance or most to come over they will dominate 54 easily
45 I am undecided but I feel it will fall to either Alpha-Omega or CCCP
[/spr]

Interview w/ Torgaddon of Astartes

A.) I'm a huge Warhammer40k fan. Astartes is short for Adeptus Astartes (the Space Marines).

A.) Like I said in my previous interview - teamwork. I think it's becoming painfully clear to the alliances in this world that the Astartes pride themselves on choosing quality over quantity. With 20 members we have achieved more since the end of BP than alliances that have 3 times our numbers and we are destroying anyone who opposes us. It's this alliance's teamwork and outstanding communication that separates us from everyone else.

A.) Before the end of BP I believed that we might feel a slight opposition from the "coalition" that is forming against us consisting of all of the cocky alliances that were saying how they are going to defeat us. So far - extremely disappointing. We have cleared numerous TDP members and have received no attacks worth mentioning in return. Some of my members even tried taunting alliances into attacking us but we're still not getting the competition we'd like to have.

A.) I don't see a threat in our ocean. Maybe one might pop up but so far - none.

Q.) What are your predictions for the other alliances ? Who do you think will dominate their respective oceans ?

A.) O45 - That's gonna be a fight between CCCP, Alpha-Omega and No Quarter. Personally, I'm betting on either A-O or NQ dominating over there.

O55 - Punk in Drublic. They don't seem to have a strong contender.

O54 - Either The Red Rose, if they live up to their hyped up reputation on the externals, or Ronin. I place my bet on Ronin.
[/spr]

Interview w/ King Leonidas 3.00 of No Quarter

A.) It's the one i made on a different world where i meet MsKasondra, and before that my friend gave me a pic for a player profile, but i expanded on the uses . but we're having a vote on changing it .

A.) Well when i woke up this morning and logged in, the alliance forum was busy, almost 200 posts. we're also an experienced alliance (as it says in our profile) and we're bunched up in ocean 45 .

A.) No no, i think CCCP and Alpha-Omega will keep us busy for a while .

A.) CCCP will be only because of their big players, other than that we're the only threat .

A.) The experienced and close together alliances will dominate their area (dominating oceans will take a while) but i think with all the MRAs it could be anyone's game . [/spr]

Interview w/ Grover Underwood of The Elite

A.) Well, My friends and I from Eta, Decided to have a vote. We each put up a name, and each person got 3 votes. The Elite had one the voting. I could care less for the name though.

A.) Well, I don't know much about other alliances, But I would say our leadership. We have 5 experienced leaders that Are very trustworthy and help out each other before they help themselves.

A.) Yes I would say that. There is one other alliance S.P.Q.R That is higher than us, but we are good friends with them.

A.) I would have to say us and Ronin, You will see why in a couple days.

A.) Punk In Drublic(great name) for O55, WOTW for O56, Trojan Death Punch by a mile in O44,
Alpha-Omega in O45, Hellfire Club in O65, I don't have much to say about O66.

[/spr]​

Thanks to all those who responded to my interviews .

+rep if you liked it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you going to make a newspaper too? May I ask you which software/site you use to make it?
Oh, my 2nd edition is ready now - you can read it in the 'Rho Newspaper' thread.

Good luck with the Rhoan Times :)
Pressure Cooker

DeletedUser4982

Are you going to make a newspaper too? May I ask you which software/site you use to make it?
Oh, my 2nd edition is ready now - you can read it in the 'Rho Newspaper' thread.

Pressure Cooker

I don't use websites . I write it here .

Thank you

DeletedUser

Pressure Cooker

I can't find the 2nd edition.

DeletedUser

No, yesterday I asked Daedalus to open the thread but he hasn't responded yet :(

DeletedUser

lol TDP as winner for O44 "by a mile". Grover, you're funny. :)

DeletedUser

I love it, and i think Gorver gave too much info out (pacts)

DeletedUser

Nah, all I said was we are good friends with an alliance, and you can see who We are in pacts with anyway.

DeletedUser

Unless Alone in the Light receives a miracle I have single-handedly turned their founders into farms so I say they drown ;)

DeletedUser

Just a little jealous they were in the newspaper, and not me lol. :(

DeletedUser6337

very good interviews.... I found really fancy what some leaders have to say, about us and about the world itself.

About our little group of friends.... Well, everything is going like we expect... we see players using and abusing of gold, growing up really fast and taking little cities that don't worth the effort. like you can see we even don't start to atack, we are just farming some friends in red. that's all

relax my friends, there aren't any hurry.....