the Resistance

DeletedUser3060

I have never seen a bigger bunch of cowards than I have seen with the resistance, and their spin off alliances.

They have pacted with everyone, and only choose to fight small alliances. when they cannot win against the smaller alliances all they do is cast spells every two hours.

From what I have seen of the resistance they are a weak alliance with no experience.
They have sent close to 100 attacks at one of my cities and has never gotten a revolt, or even stole any resources. Sad, very sad.

DeletedUser

Hmmm - whilst you may well have had attacks from them, you may have stopped 100 attacks and yes you are indeed in a small alliance (fair play to you as that is tough) Resistance do not appear from my understanding to be pacted with everyone, nor do they only fight smaller alliances.

There are a number of alliances that would fit your description far more closely

DeletedUser

Hmmm - whilst you may well have had attacks from them, you may have stopped 100 attacks and yes you are indeed in a small alliance (fair play to you as that is tough) Resistance do not appear from my understanding to be pacted with everyone, nor do they only fight smaller alliances.

There are a number of alliances that would fit your description far more closely

Can't agree with you more on that last part.

DeletedUser3060

they may not be with everyone, but they are scared to fight larger alliances, that was told to me by one of their leaders

DeletedUser

they may not be with everyone, but they are scared to fight larger alliances, that was told to me by one of their leaders

Well if they want to promote growth effectively I wouldn't suggest going up against the top alliances as soon they form. They first need the experience to work together as an alliance and the best way to do that is to fight alliances the same size or smaller. Who would want to try to take on the top alliance right off the bat unless the alliance is already pre-formed from another world?

DeletedUser3060

they do need a lot of experience... LMAO, they have yet to have any success at taking out a small 4 player alliance, and they have close to 180 players grouped in 3 alliances

DeletedUser4038

They talk big, but their actions smack of noob MRA. They do have NAP/Pact with 20 alliances. It is now 4 alliances "strong" yet cannot take a city from a single player alliance. They need all those pacts and NAPs because they are so unsupportive of their smaller inexperienced players they have to stay out of wars in order to absorb inactives (and they aren't very effective at doing that). Their tactics also smack of noob status. Have you seen an example of their "preferred" method of an op? Just an example, 1 player sent out at least 6 attacks from one city to one city, each consisting of 15-25 LS. Wasted resources, and cheated themselves out of thousands of BP against one city. They are very weak and make themselves an exceptionally easy target for any alliance who wants to grow. They could easily get 20 cities out of every op, especially since most of their defensive team has almost all of their defenses spread out in long term support to their "LS" cities.

DeletedUser

You may notice they label their cities.... I'll let you figure out how though. Would be too easy otherwise.

DeletedUser

I was invited to the alliance referred to wiki on any questions and when i was at 2000 points was attacked from within.
In fairness this was only 2 members but got no reply from leadership. You know who you are.
pathetic play?