The Red Rose

DeletedUser

We are the rose,you are enter the rose o you are a spin and we will conquest you

DeletedUser4982

Yes yes of course .

Funny thing is that this is a revolt world but you guys are too nooby to know that :)

DeletedUser

Funny thing is you have to research conquest to be able to take a city.

DeletedUser

Will you can conquer me? and We are a no0bies yes yes ;) the day that the BP ends you will see the noo0bies of my alliance

DeletedUser1685

Clearly he was making a joke about not knowing what type of world this was..

Anyway.,....What ocean does Red Rose reside in ?

DeletedUser2063

They are in 55 and 54, with 10 cities in 54 and 4 in 55. Please do go to 54 and bring them down there.

DeletedUser

O.55 ....:D Its easy to find ....xDD I have the same nick en the game ! :D ANd ..what is revolt?!!

DeletedUser6337

you say we are noobs, we are piece of cake for you, but at same time you seem are looking help against the poor noobs.

doubts, doubts everywhere.......

DeletedUser

Let be sure this topic is about this alliance and recruiting and nothing else please.

DeletedUser

Uyyyyy i am noodie ...Yes i am!....Realy! I will chek thous citys ...whit so many troops defending troops xDDD its the same in all worlds ...

why you guys thing that here the Grepolis is so diferent from ather servers?! Can you tell me that?! :D

DeletedUser4982

It's actually different than the other games . The gameplay may be similar but the tricks and strategies are much different , I assure you .

So for you guys who have never played Grepolis before , and think you can beat everyone , I can only laugh at you and predict you will be sinking fast once BP ends .