The Psychopaths

• Thread starter DeletedUser8795
  • Start date

DeletedUser8795

The Psychopaths

We will be starting an alliance in the South East.

Accepting everyone in the ocean! Experienced and Noobs, but there will be strict deadlines, and rules. So if you can't keep up with being active, then I don't think you would make it with us.
Will have a 1000 point deadline posted ASAP once the alliance is set up.
We will be more ABP oriented and you have to communicate. One of the biggest keys to this game.
You have to be active in the forums, can't just post under the welcome tab, and then die lol.
Skype will be set up 2-3 days into the game, by BP is over, everyone must have Skype.

Diplomacy: You guys can do the talking, we will do the fighting;)

At the moment looking for forum moderators, and possibly a co-leader.

And as always, have a peasant day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks ok, name is very unoriginal and honestly you've copied my requirements. I don't mind, but you should really of thought of those yourself

DeletedUser8795

Yeah, thats one thing you didn't copy ;)

Sorry bud, yeah I was late to work so I had to post quick, I'll be re-editing everything right now.

And yes , at first anyone can join, experienced and noobs, as long as noobs want to learn and keep up with the strict requirements, then I have no problem.

Cuts will be made very quickly tho.

DeletedUser

And what made you want to become a leader? Being a leader is not easy and takes up a lot of time. Do you have the type of experience that will make people want to join your alliance?

DeletedUser8795

Yes IK what is takes to be a leader, I've been a co-leader and lead an alliance b4, and yes I agree it does take responsibility and time, I will be having another experienced player coming from retirement to run this alliance with me, plus like I said looking for 2 forum moderators, and another co-leader ATM.:)

DeletedUser8795

Ur opinion, but not really 2 co-leaders prob, 2 moderators, and a council

DeletedUser8795

Not sure yet, won't be much, 3-7, will be in the council, so deciding more important decisions.

DeletedUser

That's a bit too many govt people...

How is that too many? I've been in alliances with 3-4 forum mods. It really depends on how much the forum is used and the amount of people in the alliance.

DeletedUser8795

How is that too many? I've been in alliances with 3-4 forum mods. It really depends on how much the forum is used and the amount of people in the alliance.

Exactly, I've been with 4 leaders, and a bunch of other positions

DeletedUser8795

No, if u read my description u wld no, I'm taking anyone in, but there will be deadlines and cuts very fast, so only ppl that r active will be able to stay, so maybe yes an MRA by ur definition for 1 day, and then dead weight will be cut off.