The player above you

DeletedUser9287

simple i dont spend money on any of my worlds and im a college student so FTW

DeletedUser

Sayer94

ABP - 2/10
DBP - 3/10
Alliance - Well after some of the statements Slayer's put on the forums & still his alliance has him as a representative, disregarding this all, they're a rim alliance. 5/10.

DeletedUser9287

excuse me what does being a rim alliance have to do with anything and i'm not the representative of my allliance im simple the onlyone of them on the world forum. PS we will make it to ww

DeletedUser

On the profile page of your alliance it says 'recruitment: Slayer94' therefore you are a representative of your alliance.
And being a rim alliance means you are more sheltered then a core alliance.
And you cant guarantee your alliance will be here when WW starts, thats 17 months away. I cant even guarantee my alliance will be around at that time, however likely, a lot can happen in 17 months.

DeletedUser9287

true but im not sheltered on the rim doomsday is a top ranking alliance who is alo on the rim an we are fighting them and EoD seems to be recruiting out there now

DeletedUser

On the profile page of your alliance it says 'recruitment: Slayer94' therefore you are a representative of your alliance.
And being a rim alliance means you are more sheltered then a core alliance.
And you cant guarantee your alliance will be here when WW starts, thats 17 months away. I cant even guarantee my alliance will be around at that time, however likely, a lot can happen in 17 months.

it won't be 17 months....more like 9.

DeletedUser11481

Aaron1239954

ABP: 2/10 low
DBP: x/10 DBP is no way to measure a player, especially on Conquest
Alliance: 1/10 Academy...

DeletedUser11785

I dont think you know what we are doing so until then please come back when you have more information!

DeletedUser

dude, with you trolling comments....

anyways

Roaring Whisper

ABP: 7/10 Rank 122 - Would expect more being up in the land of simmers and turtles
DBP: x/10 DBP (what you said above)
Alliance: 7/10 - Love the concept, love the conquests I see

DeletedUser2770

ED, his PnP he did about the gang gives him a 18/10 and we dont even need to look at any other stats, hes a winner in my book
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser11139

The player above me.. Ohh god.. And I am suppose to say something nice? I think I will wait for someone else.. j/k

AD ... Better know as the Kraken. Aka.. the Monster.He is a Beast of a Grep player.. He is even better than myself so I give him a 10/10 in every category but being nice on the external forums..

*Side note* He has layers kinda like onions and ogres.. Some call it being bipolar. But we still love him anyway.

DeletedUser2770

lmao
smiley_emoticons_bussi.gif

Ya I kissed him, and....... go ahead I dare you to call me a fruitcake lol, double dog dare ya

DeletedUser

i joined grepo last year sept so I'm still learning how this game goes but im starting to see what makes players good and bad... AD is def one of the good ones and i hear one of the best trash talkers as well lol ..... im slowly starting to become a fan ( slowly lol)

DeletedUser2770

woohoo another fan, cant wait to see it on your profile

prjay cant really comment cause he is one of ours but I will say we are more than happy to have him and i am sure our opposition will be more then unhappy to have him as well

DeletedUser

i joined grepo last year sept so I'm still learning how this game goes but im starting to see what makes players good and bad... AD is def one of the good ones and i hear one of the best trash talkers as well lol ..... im slowly starting to become a fan ( slowly lol)

don't drink the juice its the Jim Jones kind

DeletedUser

I think it's best if we stick to talking about the players' ingame performance. You've been warned! :)

PM me if you have any questions about forum rules.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser10895

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny,. "Brah"...
Have you joined 41 to play or will you be just be another observer in this world with a bunch of excuses and complaints at the end too?

:) looking forward to the dude who will roast me.. i sure deserve it.

DeletedUser

Crimsonsky... Never talked to him/her.... Can't say much there... But if you check the attacker points.... The alliance name kinda fits..

Last edited by a moderator: