The player above you

DeletedUser

Ofcourse it isn't, for such a pro player like you. Obviously you are superior to everyone here :eek:.
Hats off.

Envy is a very ugly thing you know xD
Blue.Dragon congratz xD
However in pt server in the first day when bp overs there are people who make 3k-5k of ABP xDDD
This world its just lacking in rivallary

DeletedUser

Envy is a very ugly thing you know xD
Blue.Dragon congratz xD
However in pt server in the first day when bp overs there are people who make 3k-5k of ABP xDDD
This world its just lacking in rivallary

Envy? Tbh it doesn't bother me if he is in front of me or not :'). What bothers me is that he is bragging a little bit to much ;)

DeletedUser11139

Player:LiamKneeYourSon
Alliance:The club of Sinterklaas - Alliance has lost it's founder and Diplomat
Attacking Bp: 2311
Defense Bp: 402

-LiamKneeYourSon's City was taken over... I do not think he is a good player. He shouldn't care if players brag when you suck that bad.

I don't think he is a very good player. And

DeletedUser

deboy1
Alliance: Empire of Death
ABP: 9717
DBP: 1160

- I don't know him, but he seems like a really good player in a decent alliance.

DeletedUser9287

GRlM
ALLIANCE: K.o.D
ABP:11860
DBP:1726

dont know personally he is on my island seems like a decent player has attacked me though so i may not like him 100% :D

DeletedUser11481

Seems to be alright - rimmed by the top player is a tough break though. Obviously got hammered a bit evidenced by higher BPD. Also, doesn't make many strange or questionable posts - that I've seen at least.

DeletedUser9287

:D ur right about 1 ting that rim was tough i got my back snipe in but he had too many troops he timmed his attacks well but left a gap in his first supp if i had more troops i would have sunk the CS before he could have a solid hold but either way im at the rim and trying to start over and all my posts are to the point :D never questionable

DeletedUser9287

m head is average size thnx and my legs are long so it makes my arms look short :p