The Plague

DeletedUser

50 times the player.... You dont even know me.... Are you married to Apex? :eek:

I don't know you, but I know your stats.

You played us13, Mu. You were one of the first to conquer on the server, and originally were part of the alliance Guardians of Elysium, who reached rank #1 but only had a top score of 300k in their prime, indicating they were probably disorganized and had serious internal problems. Your first conquest was a 300 point player, unimpressive. Your second conquest was a 3.1k player without an alliance, good spot but not that impressive. Your next two conquests were internals. So out of your first 4 conquests, one was well-earned. While I can find your conquest history and alliance history if I so choose, your BP history is lost, however I would go out on a limb and say your BP was pretty darn low early in the server based on your conquests.

Oh, and in Mu, you were in an alliance with a couple players I KNOW spend gold. You mean to tell me that Ildi and InVaDeRs suck because they spend money? Okkaaaay...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5155

Do not drag me into this... But yeah, he would say I am a bad player. He is playing on the server. Fairly easy to find.

DeletedUser3784

Oh yeah, well I can pee 50 feet in any direction from where I stand.

DeletedUser

lol...... are u kidding me??? you are thedevourer from the plague... no wonder u are so offended...

DeletedUser

I agree. However.... one joining from EN is not un heard of... Reason why im so confused on why everyone thinks a great player wont join US with out his other players... Seems they dont really know...

I guess one of the reason can be like myself ( my friends are still playing in international server (they are still playing over there and not have the time to concentrate elsewhere)

Myself instead decide to take a break --> and play other server (like usa) for a full server before i get back with my friends again!

then when this server will end --i go back along with my friends ( in my case is to to take a break before getting back to my original server with my friends)I guess maybe it is to take a break a litle .

DeletedUser7789

lol...... are u kidding me??? you are thedevourer from the plague... no wonder u are so offended...

lol didnt noticed till just now. Thedevourer has the same cities names Sheppard had in Mu.

DeletedUser8562

As are you....

alright i need to get in this.

you clearly evaded apex' challenge. what is his main acct?

second, you have no credibility to call someone an idiot.
third, i was blindly recruited to your premade by one of your members, who, like you, thinks he knows a lot more than he does in reality

come back down to earth thisisgrepolis

So check his name out on grepointel. If he is using the same name he will show.

you can take someones username on en and use it here on us.

I know there a few alliances here from the en. And there not Any true us. World winning alliances here I know only of sin. And there split up into many alliances

DA won nu

and finally, I know some of the leadership and players of the plague from a different world.
they are capable and have the potential to succeed.
this devourer guy, though, has the potential to bring them down. thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9082

Oh yeah, well I can pee 50 feet in any direction from where I stand.

lol now that impressive.

I was once told you had to use gold to be on a major front and hold it. I don't use gold and I put that idea to shame. Then again I had a great alliance to back me up as well so I can't take all claim to putting that comment to rest. Gold is a crutch many use to play the game. I prefer to play without it and like one player said loyalty makes an average player great because you know they will be there to help and will normally go above or beyond to help their team out. My opinion and no I do not know how to play this game either. :( wish I did though.

DeletedUser3784

lol now that impressive.

I was once told you had to use gold to be on a major front and hold it. I don't use gold and I put that idea to shame. Then again I had a great alliance to back me up as well so I can't take all claim to putting that comment to rest. Gold is a crutch many use to play the game. I prefer to play without it and like one player said loyalty makes an average player great because you know they will be there to help and will normally go above or beyond to help their team out. My opinion and no I do not know how to play this game either. :( wish I did though.

Oh, I thought this was a pissing competition.

I am often amused at how often people think I am using gold.

DeletedUser7749

personally I like gold for the advisors.... what's the big deal?

DeletedUser3784

personally I like gold for the advisors.... what's the big deal?

Hey Skippo. Not saying anything is wrong with it. I just find it amusing after I tear someone apart that this is the first accusation that gets thrown at me.