The Plague

DeletedUser

What you think? Roomer is one of their founders is from the EN server.... With 4 WW wins already... Also already has 2 brother alliances.. (not worth much, but numbers do count) :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only a handful of original Eviction left and all the ones I contacted has no intentions of playing us.

Most likely an imposter

DeletedUser

Yet none of you have any proof...?

Only a handful of original Eviction left and all the ones I contacted has no intentions of playing us.

Most likely an imposter
US= New Faces, New Strategies, Easier Food and Easy Win.... Best reason I see for anyone to come over to US... Also many people change their names... Either way will be looking at this alliance for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

Rather than us proving it's not him, why don't you prove it is actually him?

DeletedUser9493

So check his name out on grepointel. If he is using the same name he will show.

DeletedUser10944

I have a screen shot of my Skype convo with kronn that's proof enough for me. EN is not here, nor do I get the impression they will be anytime in the foreseeable future.

DeletedUser

I know there a few alliances here from the en. And there not Any true us. World winning alliances here I know only of sin. And there split up into many alliances

DeletedUser

I know there a few alliances here from the en. And there not Any true us. World winning alliances here I know only of sin. And there split up into many alliances
I agree. However.... one joining from EN is not un heard of... Reason why im so confused on why everyone thinks a great player wont join US with out his other players... Seems they dont really know...

DeletedUser

Huh? Have you not looked at our roster (asc and asc 2) Reboot, or Domination Achieved... IF you played as much as u guys talked, it would be fun :)

DeletedUser

Seems you know nothing of this game.... thisisgrepolis

Sheppard. I dont. You got me. I am really a forum troll who has never taken a red in his life. I dont know how to lead, I dont know how to win. Its why I get my guys rimmed off every server I go on. I honestly Dont know how to play grep. Can you teach me please? I would be forever thankful for your help.

DeletedUser

seems you in deed need a lesson in respect... You'll get it soon... :)

DeletedUser

seems you in deed need a lesson in respect... You'll get it soon... :)

Talk is cheap. Whats your ign on naxos? Lets play a little. If you want to talk about respect, maybe it would be nice if we got a little. I mean we do have two server wins under our belts... Isnt that what should earn respect?

DeletedUser

Talk is cheap. Whats your ign on naxos? Lets play a little. If you want to talk about respect, maybe it would be nice if we got a little. I mean we do have two server wins under our belts... Isnt that what should earn respect?
respect is earned... not won... You give none.. people who hold no such view get rimmed... sooner or later... And dont see your alliance or a crown any where with in you... talk is cheap... Show with action... not your mouth..

DeletedUser10944

Hey while you're handing out lessons do you think I could get one? Its my first time and I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.