The Peoples Republic

DeletedUser

Yep, but I said he would need to find another leader with experience. Face it, the kid created a MRA. Everyone deserves a second chance to learn no matter what. When I started 3 years ago I had to learn too.

There were some things I highly disagree with here so I'll order them numerically to make it easier for you to read. :)

Firstly, what qualifies you to be a leader? What is your 'experience'? Secondly, I believe calling him 'the kid' was rude and undermining. I know it may not be my buisiness but I see the as a foreshadowing of an uneven leadership. Thirdly, I think that the sentence stating that everyone deserves a second chance was also a bit undermining and highly untrue. What if, god forbid, someone stole my Blueberry Eggos out of my freezer? Would they receive a second chance? (No)

DeletedUser

There were some things I highly disagree with here so I'll order them numerically to make it easier for you to read. :)

Firstly, what qualifies you to be a leader? What is your 'experience'? Secondly, I believe calling him 'the kid' was rude and undermining. I know it may not be my buisiness but I see the as a foreshadowing of an uneven leadership. Thirdly, I think that the sentence stating that everyone deserves a second chance was also a bit undermining and highly untrue. What if, god forbid, someone stole my Blueberry Eggos out of my freezer? Would they receive a second chance? (No)

Did I say I should be leader? Pretty sure no so lets skip that. My experience? Uh... rather not give. I am not being rude, he is a younger fellow who still has a good life left. Second chance at the game! We all have failed sometimes at this game, I have lost a city :0 and just like I lost that city I learned and got a second chance.

DeletedUser

Did I say I should be leader? Pretty sure no so lets skip that. My experience? Uh... rather not give. I am not being rude, he is a younger fellow who still has a good life left. Second chance at the game! We all have failed sometimes at this game, I have lost a city :0 and just like I lost that city I learned and got a second chance.

If you never stated you wanted to be leader than that was my mistake. I must have misread your jumble of text. So you have little to none experience. I'm guessing a world hopper? Also, you're still calling him as younger than you? Oh how silly.

DeletedUser

Ya, this is my second world.. hopefully I can actually have a 2nd city :p

Uh actually, never say that again. And I am pretty sure he is younger than me. But goodbye

DeletedUser

Ya, this is my second world.. hopefully I can actually have a 2nd city :p

Uh actually, never say that again. And I am pretty sure he is younger than me. But goodbye

Not so fast sir. You don't possibly think you can write a short winded reply and get away with a good bye? No way Jose.

The term world hopper means that, essentially, you are a player who joins many worlds and does not stay in them actively for long periods of time.

And I guess I don't know all of your ages so I cannot possibly tell you who is older. In glad you have faith in your old age though. You are goin to need it. :)

DeletedUser

Not so fast sir. You don't possibly think you can write a short winded reply and get away with a good bye? No way Jose.

The term world hopper means that, essentially, you are a player who joins many worlds and does not stay in them actively for long periods of time.

And I guess I don't know all of your ages so I cannot possibly tell you who is older. In glad you have faith in your old age though. You are goin to need it. :)

um actually I do stay, but I was saying goodbye because I was not joining the world

DeletedUser

When a preworld alliance has this much drama, it cant be good. Suggestion, quit the drama and give people a reason to join you!

DeletedUser

In not going to take part In this materialistic and somewhat immature chatter. Good luck in game Carter.

DeletedUser2063

I think you both should:
A. Take this to PM's
B. Keep it on topic please
C. Both join the world and see who takes over the other's city first

DeletedUser

I think you both should:
A. Take this to PM's
B. Keep it on topic please
C. Both join the world and see who takes over the other's city first

A. It's all on topic and also over.
B. This is all relative.