The Peoples Republic

DeletedUser

hey guys i would like to see if their is anyone who would like to help me dominate pi
we are going SW The name will be Excalibur there will be a 60 Person limit.
People who would like to join please post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

Yah, let's dominate the Pi Pie! o/

769614image.jpg

DeletedUser271

hey dont i know you from some where

Who? :confused:

And if you want to add something to your post and nobody posted, please the edit button (at the bottom right corner of your post). Because double posting is forbidden here ;-)

DeletedUser

arent you the guy that that had the MRA Black Hand in Xi

DeletedUser

i had not ment for it to be an MRA but then they betrayed me

DeletedUser

i had not ment for it to be an MRA but then they betrayed me

you sure? You had 100 members by the 2nd day? You didn't leave till day 4 or 5? I think you should consider having someone who knows a lot to help you lead... then I will join.

DeletedUser

they asked to join and i said yes and they were all active we also did quite a bit of merging too

DeletedUser

Which is why you became a MRA. You have to have a member limit. How many will you let in, in this alliance? Just like your enemy in Xi was FS who had 30 members and took down 100. So tell me what is the cap?

DeletedUser

btw The Poeples republic is not going to be the name of the alliance

DeletedUser

ok, well i got a name and profile pic. Play for Keeps

If you want that, I am in

DeletedUser

hey guys i would like to see if their is anyone who would like to help me dominate pi
we are going SW The name will be Excalibur there will be a 60 Person limit.
People who would like to join please post.

I'd like to join :)

DeletedUser

Which is why you became a MRA. You have to have a member limit. How many will you let in, in this alliance? Just like your enemy in Xi was FS who had 30 members and took down 100. So tell me what is the cap?

If I read all this correctly, you have called his alliance an MRA and then ask to join? Interesting tactics.

DeletedUser

If I read all this correctly, you have called his alliance an MRA and then ask to join? Interesting tactics.

Yep, but I said he would need to find another leader with experience. Face it, the kid created a MRA. Everyone deserves a second chance to learn no matter what. When I started 3 years ago I had to learn too.