The Organization rule coming to an end??

• Thread starter DeletedUser7241
  • Start date

DeletedUser7241

So TO has been on top and still is at this point of the world, but things seem to be changing.. After fighting The Elites and INVICTUS and winning against them, finally OI gets fed up with their dishonest play (they have treated a great many of their pacts horribly and put spies in alliances throughout the world) and forms CoSA, CoSA is a band of alliances (OI, TSE, A-12, and their academy's) we have taken on TO and so far these are to results of the war:

CoSA: 31 successful conquests.. TO: 2 successful conquests..
All conquest info found on Grepolis stats.

Is TO going to slowly falling? Let me know what you think below.

DeletedUser7629

So TO has been on top and still is at this point of the world, but things seem to be changing.. After fighting The Elites and INVICTUS and winning against them, finally OI gets fed up with their dishonest play (they have treated a great many of their pacts horribly and put spies in alliances throughout the world) and forms CoSA, CoSA is a band of alliances (OI, TSE, A-12, and their academy's) we have taken on TO and so far these are to results of the war:

CoSA: 31 successful conquests.. TO: 2 successful conquests..
All conquest info found on Grepolis stats.

Is TO going to slowly falling? Let me know what you think below.

I really want to know why people think we have treated them "horribly" ? And what do you mean "dishonest play" ? Its funny, because every time you are #1, everyone wants to see you fall (in anything in life really, and this game is no different). Then if they don't get to walk all over you with their rules as a pact, they spread some untrue rumors about being treated wrong or backstabbed.

TBH, I feel we have been backstabbed by lots of old pacts. Horribly so. They broke every possible etiquette rule of grepo war play. AND all to actually take advantage of us later to then take us out. When we don't go for that... THIS is the talk we get ?

Your being completely unfair, and sounds like your jumping on the bandwagon IMO. Please tell me one bad move I ever did on anyone ? One dishonorable thing I EVER did on anyone. I pride myself in playing a fair and honest game.

Also, seriously, what do you mean by dishonest play ? There is not one person in TO that I've come across that cheats or is dishonest. I know for a fact I am not one anyway. Can you please elaborate ? I want to know if you are speaking from hand on hand/eye to eye experience, or just going by "what you heard" ?

Remember, when people don't get their way... rumors spread.

31 to 2.... Thats cause your no where near us and you are just getting to the outskirts where we have a few rookies that were simming.. Nice work ! lol You took 32 Ghost towns basically.

DeletedUser

interesting that you would bring up how we treat pacts when it was crusaders/O I who cancelled our pact and declared war on us without cause.

im sure aaron the great1's cities who you claim as taking from us would disagree about how skewed those numbers you claim are same with mrdean. we took them on because you guys kicked them from your own alliance and thought that it would be an easy internal type takeover. well they are not dead yet and taking some cities buried in your oceans does not make you the billy bad asses you say.

a propaganda war will not make my people run and hide. we are taking 5 times the number of cities we are losing.

speaking of spies don't you have one in our alliance..................so take a look in the mirror before trying to smear our name.

DeletedUser7241

Don't get angry, all you are proving by doing that is that you are upset that you are losing. I do not believe the players are bad but the leadership plays by trying to pity other alliance that are pacted with one another i've heard multiple accounts of TO trying to pit other alliances against each other so that they get weakened by attacking each other which keeps TO on top... Like with Unknown they sicked Unknown on OI then betrayed them trying to make them fight OI thus weakening OI and The Unknown what has happened is everyone has realized what you guys do and don't like the backstabbing. If you guys are so good then why don't you show us by beating us, and i promise i won't get angry if you start to win. ;)

DeletedUser7629

Don't get angry, all you are proving by doing that is that you are upset that you are losing. I do not believe the players are bad but the leadership plays by trying to pity other alliance that are pacted with one another i've heard multiple accounts of TO trying to pit other alliances against each other so that they get weakened by attacking each other which keeps TO on top... Like with Unknown they sicked Unknown on OI then betrayed them trying to make them fight OI thus weakening OI and The Unknown what has happened is everyone has realized what you guys do and don't like the backstabbing. If you guys are so good then why don't you show us by beating us, and i promise i won't get angry if you start to win. ;)
No one is angry my friend, or sounding that way. I am asking a question, that you again proved to me as rumor. I am here, trust me it not only is false, but the complete other way around. And I am comforted now, knowing what you said, cause it proves my point.

i've heard multiple accounts of .....snip

Key word here, and my whole point is "HEARD". Please understand.

It feels really bad, cause actually The Unknown is whom I was talking about. You got the story so twisted (not your fault though), as we were brutally backstabbed by them, so pact had to break. We did nothing of the sort that you "HEARD", believe me.

Have you ever spoken to a very bad criminal/gangsta dude ? Its funny how they wreak all this havoc, do things SOOOO wrong to people, but the moment the gank don't go right for them, then its every bodies fault, and they are the victim, etc.. This is exactly what is happening here. These alliances are playing this "criminal minded" we're victims mind set, and your buying into. Thats the best way I can put it.

Like its the polices fault why this murderer is in jail. They really think that, seriously if you talk to them. This is the type of people we are dealing with here. But there is no reason to try to prove ourselves. Its just a game, but when it comes to talking about a persons honor, I really need to set it straight. I hope you can see it for what it really is. And I do wish you and your team the best of luck in the game. Maybe we will fight side by side one day :)

DeletedUser10119

all these rumors aren't true, Oi turned on the org and almost turned on anu, the sons started an unprovoked war and violated pacts, everyone else are bandwagons(don't know the unknown story), but tse and a12g also were unprovoked bandwagons, please don't make yourself bigger than you are, this war just started

DeletedUser7241

Our ex-diplomat signed a pact with you guys without really telling us any of the details i don't know if you noticed but shortly after the pact was made SlaugterRifle was kicked out because of him the pact was made it was not based on our councils decision.

DeletedUser10119

and that is the orgs fault how? That's your problem, so deal with it the right way.

DeletedUser7241

I never said it was the Orgs fault, and i do believe we did deal with it the right way.

@Infa Red you ironically likened us to the "gangster" when if you took a poll in Athens on whether TO played fairly in this world there would be overwhelming evidence to the contrary of what you just said.

@Damien Yes we did take Aaron the Greats cities idk if you noticed but he's a pathological liar have fun listening to all his garbage, but anyway we have cities like Captain SH's that are way up in your territory they are like a whole oc away from our members that you have failed to take time after time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9268

I broke the PACT with TO on behalf of OI as the terms were never discussed to our Council's satisfaction (making it a “mouse-click pact”). After TO modified its profile page and displayed the Godfather puppet strings, I lost interest in pursuing a relationship. Regardless of the PACT issue, I have not observed TO doing anything unusual or inconsistent with what is customary in this game. Bear in mind that propaganda and creative diplomacy is common...and expected.

I am just now getting back from vacation mode and look forward to seeing what has transpired in my absence though my role in Athens will be limited due to RL. A cursory review however reveals TO is still doing extremely well but I anticipate Athens will continue to undergo changes. It is not surprising that the top alliance has the most enemies and anyone assuming that spot would find themselves in the same predicament.

DeletedUser7629

I broke the PACT with TO on behalf of OI as the terms were never discussed to our Council's satisfaction (making it a “mouse-click pact”). After TO modified its profile page and displayed the Godfather puppet strings, I lost interest in pursuing a relationship. Regardless of the PACT issue, I have not observed TO doing anything unusual or inconsistent with what is customary in this game. Bear in mind that propaganda and creative diplomacy is common...and expected.

I am just now getting back from vacation mode and look forward to seeing what has transpired in my absence though my role in Athens will be limited due to RL. A cursory review however reveals TO is still doing extremely well but I anticipate Athens will continue to undergo changes. It is not surprising that the top alliance has the most enemies and anyone assuming that spot would find themselves in the same predicament.

Extremely well said Dras (and welcome back from VM ! ). And this is the point I have been trying to make with Green Arrow... though I guess my examples are going past him.. lol

Anyway, @ Green Arrow.. read Dras post, and this is what I meant. Sorry for the examples as they are easy to get construed.

The part on gangsterism was not to anyone else's likeliness, it was a point I was making that people (sometimes us all) have a criminal mindset where even though we are doing just as wrong as the next guy, everyone tends to make the nexts guys wrong worse than their own. (hence, in the thieves mind, its YOUR fault he broke his leg robbing your house cause if you didn't leave that rake in the way, he wouldn't have tripped). lol Get it ?

Well you can (again) continue to believe this "poll" you would take, or you could understand Dras's post and my examples as... you are buying into the thieves broken leg my friend. Just cause TO is #1, these rumors will spread. And these false acquisitions are actually believed by the ones spreading them, I will give them that, (as a criminal actually really believes its everyone else's fault why he's in jail) but again, its because "they are the victim" once people like that don't get their way.

Hopefully that is put more clear.. lol, sorry if not.

DeletedUser7241

You ruined my fun DRAS just as well. Good to see you i guess...

DeletedUser7629

Sure, I type fast and love to communicate. Ain't nuthin to me, just ask a question or what shall we talk about ? You can PM in game too.

DeletedUser5423

It's hard to believe this thread was started only 2.5 months ago. Needless to say, predictions of The Org's downfall were greatly exaggerated. Too bad Green Arrow decided to quit. It's been fun.

DeletedUser7629

It's hard to believe this thread was started only 2.5 months ago. Needless to say, predictions of The Org's downfall were greatly exaggerated. Too bad Green Arrow decided to quit. It's been fun.

Yea, I completely agree.

And Green Arrow seems to have had some activity here on the external forum as of 4 days ago, but is no longer playing in any world.

What happened Green ?