The Oracle of Upsilon: Top 15

DeletedUser6798

Really Mikos.. Really.

You want to talk about the "feet of clay" that AM/DM is built? Long list of ignoble members? I am sure you add Firebrand to that list. But lets take a look at FB's true intention.

d97b1ed4c9.jpg
050bd3c9cc.jpg

3ebfc8e7a6.jpg

And that is all I have.. imagine what Bellos' archive looks like.

So based on this, and the fact that FB still denies to this day any involvement with AR despite this proof, we can assume that he was relaying information to you guys from the start. Wasnt he a marine too? Maybe not.....

So pretty much you were working with FB while he was with Havoc, and therefore backstabbing is buddy TT in ways he could even imagine. Then, he brought a group of players from Havoc into AM/DM. Assuming he was acting completely alone (another issue that is slightly off topic), he fooled all his players into an alliance he intended stab in the back down the road. He intended to get on our WW islands and then switch over. Maybe the other players were a cover to ensure him a position in leaders. Who knows.

So as bad as some of the players working directly with us, you chose to work with a player that was willing to back stab 3 different groups (Havoc, havoc players that switched to AM/DM , and AM/DM) in order to do what? Team up with the side that was losing the war by a large margin at that time? In all my grepo experience, this is the single most outrageous move that I have ever seen. It still makes no sense. It didnt make sense then, and doesnt now.

So before you called out AM/DM and question Bellos (a player who left because he felt betrayed by shoddy leadership) you should look at yourself and the players you closely associate yourself with. I left Lamia because Firebrand is on my very short list of players I will never fight alongside in this game. Glass houses Mikos, glass houses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh wait a sec. You guys are the ones who willingly swallowed the firebrand pill. And, as a matter of fact, I was opposed to the firebrand operation from the get-go. I also was against Bellos' use of his friend PAChris to spy on you folks as well. That is why I don't run the CIA side of our house. Firebrand came to us with all that hullabaloo, and he never gave me anything worth anything intel-wise that I couldn't have gleaned from grepo-stats or from one of your few unbiased posts.

For the record, I never fully trusted nor approved of Firebrand et al. in the first place and thought all along that he and his group worked for you as double agents. Notice how my comments were only restricted to negative postings in the forum which Garydam himself asked me to do. The postings came easy to me cause they really were traitors to Havoc.

Besides, anyone who dislikes the incredible genius of TT/Fortis Signa has to be suspicious in my books. The dude is totally awesome. But thank you for foolishly confirming Bellos' tale of being a spy long, long before slipping the knife in Garydam's back, his supposed friend or before having some righteous bone to pick about not supporting a player whose online times and size could not justify his consumption of precious alliance resources. And just like the Firebrand thing, Wilyneus was above my paygrade. I helped him as I could with my few southern cities. My job focus was, is and shall for the foreseeable future be O55 Ocean Commander and faithful and unbiased reporter of Upsilon news here on the externals.

By the way, Bellos was a huge figure in our leadership, similar to Gen Benedict Arnold. He makes fun of leadership; he makes fun of himself. Just like Benedict Arnold gave away the defense scheme for West Point, I wouldn't doubt he relayed the defensive vulnerabilities of his father-in-law to you with a promise not to support him in the south based on a convo with AR's O54/55 Northern Commander. But after you saw my brilliant intel charts on all your major players using grepo-intel, I'm sure you rally didnt need Bellos' help to undo his father-in-law. You probably made him betray his father-in-law as proof of his willingness to join your legion of liars.

Publish all the skype chat you want. I'm no cockroach to the brilliance of Truthful light, nor am I AM/DM leader. Let r rip.

DeletedUser3522

It get's so tiresome constantly having to correct the record on these forums, but I'll do it once again.

1. I was not absent due to playing in another world and I made this clear on multiple occasions to AR (check my stats in Epsilon for that period). A real life situation came up and I made sure we had plenty of leaders in place when I went on VM (which is funny how much reaction that VM got from AM - who knew they cared so much). For me it goes Family, Work, then Game. I make no apologies. I've played the game for several years now and I recognize the need for balance. I've watched many great players excel and burn out; I'm still here. After my VM I stayed in contact with the leaders, but stayed low key because my real life situation would not allow me the time that was needed, so better to let those that can lead until I could come back in force. In the meantime I did what I could do best and helped teach and point the way. But during that time, haha ... wow did AM screw up and miss a golden opportunity ... I didn't receive a single attack.

2. Ollie you ask why would people follow my leadership? I'm not sure, you'd have to ask AM's leadership who has clearly been following my lead and my plan for the past several months. Happy to help junior!

3. Bella Bergdahl was given a leadership position in AR. If he felt leadership was failing during the time I was taking care of some personal things, then he should start looking in the mirror and asking what did he do about it? But to be honest this excuse doesn't hold much water given his own timeline for his betrayal. It's only a matter of time before he gets bored again. I recall his conversation on Skype where he said his only real fun in these games is spying and trying to work against people. So enjoy your latest recruit. But be warned, from everything I know about him he seems to score awfully high on the HARE test.

4. I sent out the declaration of war to AM members after their leader made promises and broke them. But I did not make this decision alone. The whole Eastern part of the world had turned on AM after this without me saying a word. Break your promises and you get what you get. If AM members were upset by my mail then so be it. I was simply outlining the cause so there were no misunderstandings as to what sparked this. You guys talk a good game, but let's be honest here, you've gotten ahead through breaking your word, the thing we are not allowed to talk about on these forums (does the crown mean that much to you? want me to share mine?), employing the mentally ill, and propaganda. Good luck to whoever is on the bottom of your roster or you decide you simply don't need, because I'm sure their day is coming soon enough.

5. Bella Bergdahl claims I let the team attack without helping? So now you guys are just resorting to blatant lies? C'mon you can do better than this. Grepostats shows my jump of 15K attack points starting the 18th. And yes ... I did clear your harbor (with ships to spare).

Code:
[font=Courier New][b](2014-08-19 04:08:05) foos is attacking 55 Fort Razor (Bellos of Sparta)[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[b]Attacker[/b]: [b]Hidden[/b] [b]foos[/b] [b]Assassins Rite[/b] Morale: 100 % [color=#b50307]Luck: -6 %[/color]
[i]Hidden[/i]
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[b]Defender[/b]: [b]55 Fort Razor[/b] [b]Bellos of Sparta[/b] [b]Antimatter[/b] City wall: 20 (-0) 
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fB2.E2.XX_45_4.png[/img]
     7   1063      ? 
[color=#b50307]     7      0      0 [/color]
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
   [img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fZ1Z2Z3Z4Z5.png[/img]   [b]Losses[/b]
        0        0        0        0        0 [b]Attacker[/b]
     5600     4900     1260       56        0 [b]Defender[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools[/url] - ver. 3.2.11 created by Potusek & Anpu[/font]

AR has held up every pact and promise we've made. We've always been very quick to deal with betrayal whether it be against us or a friend. We've never shy'd away from a fight. Our word has been solid and we've continued to remain a top contender from the beginning. Carry on Ollie, but understand your taunts have never caused us alarm. We'll just keep on doing as we have always done and lead the way in Upsilon.

DeletedUser6798

There is so much back-peddling and and getting on the defensive in these last 2 posts that I am not sure I could possibly address it all.

foos and Mikos, I have already shown that we known (and have known) the true story about the way AR has operated. There isnt that much participation on these externals, I don't know who you are trying to kid.

This is a war game, and treachery is simply(and unfortunately) a part of the game for all alliances. Havoc was going to turn on the Hive, The Hive had spies for AR.. Havoc members betrayed 2/3 of their alliance to join a larger powered alliance in AM/DM and at the same time the leader of that group was in bed with AR all along. It goes on and on.

Firebrand's acts are on equal grounds as with what Bellos did. However, based on Bellos' side of the story, at least he has some type of justification for it. That is regardless of whether you choose to accept it or not. Firebrand had no reason to want to betray The Hive, AM, or the Havoc members with which he joined our ranks. We took him in, defended him, helped him, and even handed off cities to him. He was made a leader for the western portion of the alliance. And all the while he was betraying our trust. That is why I will refuse to play with him. Many players have grown tired of their alliance for not protecting them and helping them or those close to them. What Bellos has said about AR is a common occurrence in grepolis. What firebrand did was simply for the joy of being a snake.

What about all the promises to not recruit into an academy so there could be a merge between AM/AR. AR2 and Spec Ops worked into the picture well before the AM/Hive merge. Same goes with things from the Trinity side. Just because certain moves work in your favor doesnt mean it isnt betrayal.

And as a side note, I only posted the skype chat as proof that you do associate with low lives. You all have this entire server. It is a part of the game whether I like it or not. Oh, and I also wanted to show foos he isnt the only one that can work his way into another alliances chat.

So yes foos, I will carry on. My "taunts" arent meant to be taunts. In all actuality, they are counterpoints to accusations AR makes from their high horse. I do not need to cause alarm. There is already enough of that in your alliance w/o my words. I simply just enjoy these discussions as they grow more amusing by the day.

DeletedUser11022

Ximikos,

You can't say you were against Firebrand or PAchris spying for us. How could that be possible when you were part of the spy council?? I can always post pics of the skype conversation for that too. As for my service in the Marine Corps, nice try. You cannot define my service to my country with this game. You are a marine, and I am a marine. We are brothers. If not in this game I would still call you my brother, whether you like it or not. You wore the eagle, globe and anchor and earned it just like I did. You can compare me to Benedict Arnold all day long in this game, it doesn't phase me. But you are incorrect in your intel. Garydam WAS gone from the game. I was traded to AR at the time and then Gary went into VM shortly after. We was in VM for so long we accepted him as "gone". We all knew he would be gone, except you.

Also I never orchestrated my father-in-law's city takeover because I was busy working that day. I got to see the end result when I got home. To suggest that is very ridiculous. Kind of like yourself. You are a complete joke. I need you to listen to your banter that you are writing man. Seriously, you sound freakin insane. What kind of person are you in real life? You sound like you have a personality disorder. Get over it.

On a side note I will be owning you in ocean 55, just bite the pillow and take it. You may have been an officer in the Corps, but this ex-enlisted Marine is gonna make you squeal.

- Bellos
(ex Cpl of 1/4 Marines)

DeletedUser3522

What kind of person are you in real life? You sound like you have a personality disorder.

Says the guy who spent months befriending everyone and then for their own sick pleasure decided to stab everyone in the back.

To be clear, I respect a good spy strategy. Whether it be a plant from the start or a poorly thought out merger.

What I do not respect are things we can not talk about here or someone who for no other reason than their own pleasure uses the anonymity of the internet to behave poorly. The people you betrayed were nothing but respectful of you and provided you a hand of friendship. You in turn mailed every member of the alliance "SUCK IT!" as if you had been wronged in some way. You flipped your personality on a dime and proceeded to antagonize and insult those that did nothing to you. It's just a game, but there should still be standards.

As I said in my PM ... a real class act you are.

So gloat all you want, but when it comes down to it, you played your strategy out very poorly. You've enjoyed success as a parasite, but have done very little to build anything on your own. Your true talent seems to be destroying that which you did not contribute to. So again ... enjoy your new recruit AM!

DeletedUser6798

You've enjoyed success as a parasite, but have done very little to build anything on your own. Your true talent seems to be destroying that which you did not contribute to.

See this is why I do not understand the way you guys think. You say he failed to contribute to your alliance? How is that so? #11 in ABP, #9 in DBP(a little skewed now), and if you look at grepointel he was handing off cities to countless of Saints, SCOURGE, and AR players.

You on the other hand foos despite being #28 in total points are #109 in ABP, #445 in DBP (seriously was surprised by that one), and have only ever handed off 3 total cities to your other leaders.

So in all actuality from that who contributed more to AR? I know you run the alliance so contribute in other facets, but running an alliance really should have distracted you that much from the game. You harp on AM/DM leadership, but at least here, we lead by example.

DeletedUser

#11 in ABP, #9 in DBP(a little skewed now), and if you look at grepointel ...

Really, a traitor's stats?!? How much of that was padded by you and other AM/DM leaders leaving 100 transports and 100 slingers in a city and inviting Bella Bergdahl, then with AR, to come and get some stat-padding bps? Really? For someone who has worked diligently for AM/DM for four months? Oh come on! A traitor's stats and accomplishments don't count for squiddly diddly. Despite Benedict Arnold's crushing defeat of the ever-arrogant British (that one's for you Bayou) at Saratoga, no streets or universities are named after that loser.

Both Bellos, Gary and I gave away alot of cities on our journey to O55. We wouldn't have had to give away so many if our once-allies (Anitimatter) hadn't closed off safe passage to fellow allies (SO) trying to get to the front lines of O55 to help the cause. (You were probably in on that decision as well Oliver).

But Bellos did give cities away and behaved like a good leader should except for one glaring fact. The chessewheezle passive aggressed on our butts. Marines are taught to be aggressive, not passive-aggressive. The way he came at me, a fellow marine and friend, on the day of his diabolical debut would make a Marine Corps mascot dog want to loose a load on a Division quarterdeck.

Virtual or real, coming after a fellow marine without warning with an E-tool on the back of his head while enemy are shooting out front is something out of that TV show 'Homeland'.

And I will say one thing about the band of brothers. Yes, Bellos is in the club, and yes I'd probably toss back a beer with him on any given 11 November and celebrate the great birthday of the Corps; but he knows deep down that if I didn't call him out on this, then I wouldn't be doing my job, and that is to pitch him maximum shiite digestive waste for acting dishonorably.

What he should do to save face is to honorably 1) admit to enjoying the poopy mess he made of his reputation all for the sake of having a James Bond moment, 2) hit the ghost button, and 3) start afresh on a new server or quit the game entirely.

These frickin' speed one worlds manage to bring out the worst elements in people.

DeletedUser6798

Lol after writing all of that only two things stick out in my mind..

1. You think we would have needed to pad Bellos' stats despite the fact that you know he is a fighter; and

2. You completely disregarded my comparison of those stats to foos' stats.

I was not lauding Bellos' stats individually, but only comparing them to those of your one true founder. The one who is supposed to contribute the most to the alliance. It would be quite difficult, time consuming, ad wasteful to pad someone's stats to the point of them being a top 10 fighter. I acknowledge that leaders contribute to alliances in more ways than just stats, but you have to admit foos' stats are quite shocking to the senses.

DeletedUser

A wise man once wrote,

This will help you [Oliver] get some insight on what the difference is between you and an actual GM.

Founder Rank ~Figure Head, Queen of england type of position. This rank means you are to blame for everything that fails and lucked into any potential success. Earning this rank means you are not only infamous but loathed. With this status comes the responsibility of choosing allies and sometimes even enemies. It is far more likely they will chose you. Head of recruitment, mergers and acquisitions this position has the privilege of getting stabbed in the back regularly, lied to and about daily, and is expected to be available in seconds.

Poor Founders.

Foos' behavior stats shall truly be 'shocking to your senses when you see your alliance members flying out the door when they know this world is lost to them. His vision has been constant like the North Star on one target: Victory. His entire alliance ran on freakin' auto-pilot for a month or two. That's how good he has been able to convey his wishes, or better yet, how in sync he has been with our wishes. I also have to congratulate Foos' chief lieutenant, Legendary, for doing what a true executive officer does, one who executes well the wishes of his absent commander. Legendary made some hard calls that weren't popular, even with me. But a finer 2nd in command you just won't find in Upsilon. Good leadership is hard if not impossible to quantify with stats Oliver. Politicians seek to do it with opinion polls or campaign donation figures. Military generals in Vietnam sought to to quantify it with body count. You seek to do it with abps/dbps or what not. Ghengis Khan was one of the more famous generals not to fight on the front lines in order to better observe and direct the battle. I'd pretty much say that the unorthodox Mongolian tribal leader did quite well for himself.

DeletedUser6798

Not much to say to that.. I already said that leaders contribute to to an alliance in ways more than statistics... No need to act like I didnt.

However you need to revisit what happened to the alliance during this "auto-pilot" period. That was when war was first declared, and AM/DM was taking cities from its enemies at a greater than 2-to-1 ratio. During this time AR and Special OP/Last Rites merged into one leaving dozens of players without leadership or purpose. And finally let us not forget, being behind Havoc's demise.. And yes I am putting you at fault for the fall of Havoc. Firebrand came to us with the purpose of being a spy and in turn decimated Havoc's morale leading a majority of their members to quit. (Oh I know this is going to go over well!)

All that being said, look at leaders of all the other alliances. They ALL have better stats than foos. Heck all of AM/DM's council each have better stats than foos. Really the top 2 alliances have been at war for over 3 months and one side's leader is ranked 445 in DBP?!?! That just baffles me. And dont use going into VM as an excuse, because I have used 40 of my availble 42 VM days due to school and family, and I am ranked #20. Really.. he has 23k DBP.. total. I have gotten triple that in a weekend. Being a great leader is obviously more than how much BP you have in this game. However, having a leader that blatantly refuses to support his own men in their time of need for his own personal gain, well thats not the type person many want to follow. (And yes. If at this point in the game you only have 23k DBP and you are a top 30 player, you have to consciously avoid sending troops to others in your alliance as support.)

But sure go ahead and use his other world as an excuse. Or the fact that he is busy being a leader.. Well I hate to say it, but he isnt the only one.

Oh and foos, I don't mean for this to be a personal attack. All this goes back to the comment you made about Bellos not contributing to the alliance. You are a smart grepolis player (as seen by your crown) but your friend Mikos over here is blindly defending, and in order to refute his points and make an attempt at showing him the invalidity to his argument I need to bring up these stats as you are not the only person that is currently leading an alliance of AR's magnitude.

DeletedUser

But sure go ahead and use his other world as an excuse. Or the fact that he is busy being a leader.. Well I hate to say it, but he isnt the only one.

...but your friend Mikos over here is blindly defending

1. Do I detect jealousy perhaps that foos has a life outside grepo whereas people like you and I really don't. Foos is not our leader cause of stats. It's because he is a good, kind leader, and because he shall lead us to certain victory. The Oracle of Upsilon has long since promulgated that future fact.

2. When Gary, others and I agreed to merge into AR, it was only after long talks and agreement within SO leadership that we wanted to get a crown for our peeps and we wanted safe passage getting up to the action in O55, a thing that our backstabbing, uncooperative ally to the west, AM, refused to give us. Foos is the key to the crown. His leadership and foresight always was and always will be the path to the crown. Stats be utterly damned on this one!

3. Firebrand is a non-issue for us, but an issue for you instead. He was recruited by you folks away from Havoc. He made contact with us at the same time with wished wholeheartedly to repay AM/DM for its typical underhanded play. It is true that he wasn't on good terms with Havoc leadership, but he loathed the foul play that AM/DM has made so famous on this server. YOU WILLINGLY RECRUITED HIM and his gang away from Havoc, so don't pin any Havoc woes on us. Like it or not you have established odium to your west as well as the odium you cultivated so infamously with the east. Members have forwarded numerous pms from Scarletfort alone with his constant attempts to recruit spies among us. I can only imagine how many pms you've sent to Firebrand and other Havoc members these past few months. This is why you and Scarletfort have sullied reputations among Upsilon's leaders. You folks play really dirty; it's who you are; it's you're modus operandi; it's why I say you have feet of clay.

4. Already you're probably busy at work on breaking up TEG's run for the WWs with you backchannel whisperings and corruption of honor. Who have your recruited from their wonder islands to pull the rug from under them. Ouch. Truth hurts.

attachment.php

DeletedUser3522

Oxygen-Mask.jpg

Thanks ximi ... just learned a new word, lol (promulgated) :)

And I agree, right now TEG's biggest threat is from their friends. It doesn't take a genius to look at the map and see that one coming. Combine that with history and past deeds and you've got a major fault line brewing.

DeletedUser

TEG don't got a chance at a crown. IP may think Havoc is gone but I got 20 behind me who say otherwise. Our sole purpose of sticking it out is to insure their demise. And if FB had issues with Havoc leadership he can blame himself as he and SMM were both founders and as such comprised 50% of the leadership they supposedly had issues with. TBH I think you guys give this tool too much credit. Fact is Havoc made FB and without Havoc he went back to being nobody and left. The idea that he engaged in these types of chats only goes to show how desperately he wanted to remain relevant. The fake was not uber competent BUT RATHER INCOMPETENT. Boraxx was the real loss not FB or these other turncoats.

DeletedUser

What's funny Mikos is that you yourself pondered the question of who should take over for Foos since he is not around and was NOT being a leader to your alliance. I believe your name and Sir Lavitz had come up as nominees...who is fooling who here? We know a lot more about the things you have said than you are giving us credit for. Now all the sudden you speak in front of the "great foos" and you are totally loyal..HAH!!! And you talk about Bellos betrayal while you pretend you have been a loyal follower of foos. Liar liar pants on fire
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser

Flirting with the darkside

What's funny Mikos is that you yourself pondered the question of who should take over for Foos since he is not around and was NOT being a leader to your alliance. I believe your name and Sir Lavitz had come up as nominees...who is fooling who here? We know a lot more about the things you have said than you are giving us credit for. Now all the sudden you speak in front of the "great foos" and you are totally loyal..HAH!!! And you talk about Bellos betrayal while you pretend you have been a loyal follower of foos. Liar liar pants on fire
Careful man this is how she got Failbrand to join. Next thing you know Oli and you will be pm'ing into the wee hours of the morning, you'll wake up with a hangover and in their alliance.

DeletedUser6798

I didnt have to get FB to join.. he and smmclean came to me after the original talks of the Hive/Havoc merge fell through. So foos and mikos are just making lovely assumptions based on what a proven liar told them.

I must commend you both, foos and mikos, because you are doing a valiant job right now working the propaganda machine. Do you think we are all 5? I asked before, who are you trying to kid?

All of a sudden AM/DM only associates with liars and backstabbers, and we make a habit of turning on our allies.. yada yada yada. Add that to the fact that now TEG is no longer being referred to as "Brown Matter" and they are a strong alliance, but their biggest weakness is based on who they are aligned to. I dont think you could make things any more obvious. IP is gone, and now AR is trying to make a play at TEG by all of a sudden posing them in a positive light. I thought AR was supposed to be the honest bunch? The good guys. Now you are trying to spin things in a way that makes you viewed as TEG supporters trying to save them from us.

Do I need to go back and quote some of Mikos' analysis of TEG? The things he accused them of? Give it a rest guys.. It is going to take a whole lot to backpedal that far, and trust me, it doesnt portray you guys very positively.

Oh and on the greatness of foos' leadership.. that remains to be seen. While a crown should always be respected as it is the sign of ultimate victory in a world, I recommend that everyone go read the forums on Epsilon. See how foos' alliance gained this ultimate victory. From an outsider's perspective it wasnt so much that foos' alliance won, but that the other alliance gave up. It must be on of the biggest brain farts in the history on the US server. How often does an alliance quickly and easily achieve Victor of the World (4 WW's) and then not be able to achieve Master of the world? It is easy to win a world when in a 2 horse race one horse drops out. That will not be the case in this world. 4 horses is going to be very fun and entertaining, and only after a crown is awarded, shall true leadership qualities be determined.

DeletedUser

I believe your name and Sir Lavitz had come up as nominees...who is fooling who here?

During those tumultuous times when Legendary was doing his great 'fake and shake' maneuver (feigning leaving grepolis for good in order to out any disloyal peeps just prior to our big push to WWs), succession conversations were had, they were quite legitimate to have, and I approve of having them post factum.

Fortunately for me and my honor, I made the statement which I'm sure you read with great disappointment at the time that 'I would wait until Legendary had 100% quit the game (only an Oracle could have known he wouldn't; wink wink) and that I would not quit my post until properly relieved.' Yes I was prepared to take over as an interim leader in order to find someone that would be willing to take over guidance of the Alliances that Matter. I briefly approached both Lavitz and UhlChampionoftheSun if either would possibly be interested in the event that Foos decided to quit this nasty speed one world so polluted by Hive and AM/DM treachery and byzantine machinations. It was a possibility I had to entertain only when it was brought to me as a concern. I did not intitiate any convo on this matter.

As it turns out this 'concern' for leadership turnover was being orchestrated by you and AM/DM all along.

So read those convos thru and thru: you'll find my heart's Red, White and Blue.

DeletedUser6798

Oh mikos... You want us to read through everything again? Fine here it is. Forget red, white, and blue. This is black and white.

5a57c0f8f0.png

2fe78bf372.png

42770dcb8a.png

e19d8fe0dc.png

So you see.. your loyalty isnt all its cracked up to be. Giving foos an ultimatum isnt making a contingency plan in case he doesnt come out. So the true reason behind the creation of SCOURGE comes out. Sir Lavitz was tired of foos, just like you were, and when people didnt move into SCORGE like you told himthey would, he quit. Ahhh more betrayal in the world of Upsilon.

It didnt take us orchestrating anything. Read those scripts. You contacted Lavitz on your own. Including Bellos was an afterthought. You were more than ready take the reins out of foos' hands. Oh and even more shocking, you were the one the questioned his leadership ability and criticized him for the moves made which had led to the mass-simming going on in AR.(I guess you and I had been in agreement for much longer than you admit.)

Oh, and well done Mikos. You managed to ignore EVERY point I made in my last post. I guess that means they were all spot on. Maybe you wont even respond to this one.... I think TT made a 2 sentence comment a couple of days ago that you can choose to address instead.

DeletedUser

I stand by every drunken word I posted there. With Legendary (possibly leaving), I had to make a Foos-not-returning contingency plan. Without Foos and Legendary, the Crown strategy was in jeopardy cause I am more a fighter and so was Lavitz. If a FOosian replacement could not be found, I was gonna transition from crown to bringing AM/DM down. SImple as that. Bring on some more. I love seeing my great mind hard at work.