The Olympians

DeletedUser

Greetings fellow warriors.

In this new world, I, KATASTROFI, plan to raise arms with only the most experienced players to conquer the entire world. This new alliance is called THE OLYMPIANS. We are also going to conquering side by side with a brother alliance, THE TITANS, led by HAWKEN521. If you want to join our alliance just comment and we will put you on our list of people to invite a week from now, that is if you are qualified.

This alliance, as I have already said, will only be opened to experienced players who can keep up with the rest of the top players.

When our alliance is settled into this new world, at least 5 council positions will be open to those who are used to leading.

I look forward to our new lives in this new world.

-KATASTROFI

DeletedUser4951

You guys already have a brother alliance? o_O

The world hasn't even started...

DeletedUser36

KATASTROFI SHOW MERCY NONE TO YOU FOOLS.
KATASTROFI KNOW WHAT DOING.
KATASTROFI WIN.

Good luck KATASTROFI :D

DeletedUser10267

Good luck, but do you already need a brother alliance?

DeletedUser36

Guys, he knows what he's doing. You need AT LEAST 140 people to be successful. KATASTROFI RULE ALL WITH INFINITE WISDOM.

DeletedUser10267

Already having a brother alliance makes it sound like an mra.

DeletedUser5973

I hope your alliances stick around long enough for me to destroy

DeletedUser

Since some people are obviously very confused I am just going to go out and say that hawken521 is my brother. Believe or don't believe it but any report you make to Grepolis won't have any effect on us.

DeletedUser10267

I understand, but why do you need two different alliances? You could co-found one alliance.

DeletedUser

Not meaning to sound rude or anything but I am 99.99% sure that any exp players will not come within a mile of your alliance.

2 Alliances before the world starts is a big No no

DeletedUser10822

I know what you mean i though that myself at first but you see if all the experienced people see that this is an opportunity to be a big and amazing alliance that has the potential to conquer the world and they all come then you got a world that will be conquered quickly by us so pretty much we want people to look at this half full not half empty if you know what i mean.

and about Gythium i was on only for like the first week then i quit cause i was going on a big vacation and i didn't want to have to take my time trying to catch up and just end up being conquered. My brother didn't play that world.

DeletedUser

140 players means a lot of dead weight, or maybe that's just my perspective.

Best of luck to you guys though, lookin forward to seeing how it goes.

DeletedUser

Also, if you guys live together, you will probably get banned from Grepolis for sharing an IP

DeletedUser

I believe their is an exception for Brothers, and I suggest you edit your double post before you get a warning from Draqone or someone else

DeletedUser7582

I know what you mean i though that myself at first but you see if all the experienced people see that this is an opportunity to be a big and amazing alliance that has the potential to conquer the world and they all come then you got a world that will be conquered quickly by us so pretty much we want people to look at this half full not half empty if you know what i mean.

and about Gythium i was on only for like the first week then i quit cause i was going on a big vacation and i didn't want to have to take my time trying to catch up and just end up being conquered. My brother didn't play that world.

If this happened it would make the world incredibly boring.

I will play the world just to thwart your evil plans.

Which direction are you guys starting in?

DeletedUser4951

Also, if you guys live together, you will probably get banned from Grepolis for sharing an IP

Not exactly, my dad and I both lived in the same house and both played En Theta years ago. Neither of us got banned.