The New Age Alliance

DeletedUser

Whatever you do, do not join this group.

After saying I was going to quit, and then finding small amounts of time to continue to play, apparently that is open invitation to be cannibalized.

A less than honorable group of players that should be avoided playing alongside.

DeletedUser6798

Well how much is "small amounts of time to continue to play" ? An hour or day or 2 times a week? Makes a big difference if whether or not they would deem you inactive.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was still getting on daily. Also, in the Ocean (62) we're talking about, I am the 2nd highest ranked. Pretty easy to tell if a player is inactive or not.

Expansion of the Alliance through invasion of your own members is hardly the best way.

DeletedUser

every alliance has to deal with inactive players, but i would not consider you inactive if you play daily

DeletedUser

Whatever you do, do not join this group.

After saying I was going to quit, and then finding small amounts of time to continue to play, apparently that is open invitation to be cannibalized.

A less than honorable group of players that should be avoided playing alongside.

As he pointed out in his own post, he said he was going to quit. When a man messages the leaders of his alliance saying he is planning on quitting and then goes inactive for a few days, it seems that the alliance has every right to take those cities.

We had assumed he was quitting and wasn't coming back, as he had told us himself.

Last edited by a moderator: