The MRA

DeletedUser

This is a MRA.​

Our alliance goal is to have at least 300 people in our alliances by the end of Beginners Protection.

We will be giving everyone invite rights in our alliance.

Diplomacy is encouraged.​
We love pacts, and want everyone to live together in peace.

You can already ask to join here, I will post invite links into the alliance, here, on the forums!

Dak ;)

DeletedUser

ewww an MRA....Thats what i eat for a balanced meal! Thank you for bringing it to me :D

DeletedUser

EURK!!!!
Don't send an invite to me but ..... 300 people after BP sounds good! Easy targets, all in the same alliance! ;)

DeletedUser13733

Hey dak, good to see you here. You might wanna recruit me :p

DeletedUser

WOW! Thank you all who commented, I will be sending you guys your invites!

Love the responses! :) Looking forward to it!

Which ocean are you all joining? so I know where to not go. We don't want conflicts... Although at this alliance positioning doesn't really matter.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

I hope this alliance happens and it only has a limit of 10 members per ocean, lol.

DeletedUser5088

en 80, a bunch of us tried to see if we could make an MRA with the initials M.R.A., we got 300 people in the first 3 days. We had the main alliance (mad rhinos association) with 150 members and then same with the Academy (mad rabbits association). Then we disbanded it before bp ended.

DeletedUser

Thats my goal! and I just wanted to call us the MRA but maybe its better with the initials

DeletedUser9662

It would be a funny joke :p. See if anyone actually joins it