The Last 24 Hours.

DeletedUser8870

pathetic i'm finishing world i'm in now, then after that i'm gone not even gonna bother though with en this has left bad taste in mouth that i cannot just ignore, immature mods that can not own up to a very simplistic matter, developers that don't care about their players just their pockets and admins that simply turn their heads away instead of actually trying to find a fix to the issue. again to all that have paid into game contact your payment sources demand refund as what they have done is a breach of contract as outlined in the player agreement

Rodrk

Peltast
Guys I'm going to give a harsh dose of reality. Some might not believe it or like it. But I'd appreciate everyone not only hearing it out. But talking about it with their friends and alliances.

None of these suggestions will happen. Nothing will change. Medic can't even be bothered to come out and face you and it's been over a day now. This server has been dying for years and this kind of thing is why. They're not going to fix it and even if they do, those who left for other servers aren't coming back. But not every server is this terrible. Not even close.

So hear me out here, everyone. On Thursday the 26th of April, EN opens a 4/3 conq world. I propose that everyone mass ghosts here and we all play that together. You can build a better community and start a new chapter. New rivalries can be started. Its the perfect world for it.

You're 100% right (pains me to say so, especially to you TSF haha)

Nothing will be done for the affected players.

DeletedUser15947

All in all with slots, myth lost and cities golded (and then lost). A little less than $1000.00 lost because of this. Maul not happy.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser13666

Sorry for the delayed response.

We may have identified a possible glitch in our tools, however, until this is verified by InnoGames we are required to follow the information provided by our tools.

Unfortunately this means we will be maintaining your ban as is

Sincerely,

TAZ
Server Admin

CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS FINEST!

"We made a mistake yet we are still going to punish you"
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
LOL another auto response. Jeeze, they must think we are stupid and dont communicate like them.....

DeletedUser9037

@HMZephyr this thread will quiet down because all the players or most at least that got banned are quitting grepolis for good or US market lol

you can't prove you are innocent because "evidence gathered is fully conclusive and 100% accurate " lol

I think Inno has proven otherwise with their fully conclusive POS tool they have used this month!

DeletedUser8870

3 players on my world ban ended a few hours ago, lots of damage done though

DeletedUser16050

It wont take one of us complaining about it, it takes all of us, I've said this for years and years. We all need to make a stand against grepo, there mods etc. Posted so many post and there always deleted. They will never do a damn thing about anything, its been proven over 5-6 years. What can we do as a community? I got no answer, tried to fight every aspect of it.

DeletedUser15190

It wont take one of us complaining about it, it takes all of us, I've said this for years and years. We all need to make a stand against grepo, there mods etc. Posted so many post and there always deleted. They will never do a damn thing about anything, its been proven over 5-6 years. What can we do as a community? I got no answer, tried to fight every aspect of it.

im not entirely sure about rising up as a community, but i am perfectly fine with pulling every purchase people made to inno in last year or so on US server because of this.

DeletedUser4951

Switch. Servers. It'll tank their US market and end this joke. Besides. Do we really need what amounts to a JV server for English speakers?

DeletedUser9133

Switch. Servers. It'll tank their US market and end this joke. Besides. Do we really need what amounts to a JV server for English speakers?

the us market is already dead because of this, but en servers are is still inno. i'll find another game platform

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15111

The joke just keeps getting bigger. You cant tell me that a company this size doesnt have a single emergency developer on call for the weekend that might look into the issue?

Some players come off ban before the work week starts. Will the software reban them for a double sentence? There are so many questions here and NOBODY has answers.

DeletedUser4951

the us market is already dead because of this, but en servers are is still inno. i'll find another game platform
That's an option as well. I was simply saying that this doesn't happen on EN. Or any other server as far as I know. So you might have better luck there if you change your mind. :)

DeletedUser4460

I agree, because they refuse to give any information, not only did i get banned in Nicaea (a 3 first offense, but they also banned me in Dyme the next morning. Second offense so not a 3 day. I didn't even understand what i had done wrong the first time, let alone to have it happen again and worse 12 hours later)

this is insane... in theory someone can reach a global ban within few days ?!
(most I heard a player got 3, 5, 7 day bans on different servers & same account within few days due to this ban spree)

they should not give a harsher ban only if the player kept on cheating after the first warning, pretty sure that wasn't the case, rather the evidence was found in same time period not during the time passed since first warning - that's unethical and a possible other glitch, assuming this can not be their protocol

just because a player made a mistake they shouldn't be punished more / longer for playing multiple servers...

if you fall into this category & decide to continue playing... make sure your ban history will be corrected if you want to use same IGN, or your next ban can be harsher than what you technically deserve...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15165

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Sadly I have no further updates for you at this time. I know this isn't what you want to hear.

I again ask that you keep your comments just to this thread only.

You will have noticed a couple of posts have been edited.

No warnings or infractions have been issued at this time, but I have to stress a few people are riding their luck.

I'm happy to have a conversation with anyone but please at least be respectful, if you can't be respectful then don't message me.

I would like to apologise for not being here most of yesterday but I was attending a funeral.

Regards,

Lurks.

DeletedUser15190

@morg global bans are not being issued anymore, highest ban a player can be issued is perma ban on 1 local market/account due to complications regarding global ban.

but yes, if this software bug isnt fixed people coming off ban can be banned again in very few days.

DeletedUser10832

So, If your bank had a glitch... You had $5,000 in your account.. but because of a glitch their system said you had a zero balance. Then all your auto pay bills and checks you've written show up. They charge you $30 fee for each transaction because you are overdrawn on the account. Mind you, they are aware there is a 'glitch' in their system. However, all penalties, fees and charges remain valid. I mean come on. I for one, among many, have lost cities and 1000's of troops due to this 'glitch' and the answer is the penalties remain valid. CEO's would be arrested for less if this was not a 'game'.. oh wait. the game is being played on all of us.. my bad.

Selectron

Citizen
The Puffin browser was the offending mobile app when Inno issued several bans last year. I believe it uses a variable IP address, so Inno thinks it is a vpn/proxy. But at least that time, players were told about it. That's terrible that no one knows the reason for the bans this time.

@morg, might have more info on Puffin.