The Ithaca Observer--Issue II

DeletedUser

Kitty Kat, hurry up and make the third issue, I'm itching to read it...:mad:

DeletedUser

GVtmsFt.png

DeletedUser

compare and contrast the weather forecast of Charl's and Huilo...i think Charl's more accurate despite the fact i dont like charl :p

DeletedUser9501

Stogus, how come you feel the need to post on every world? :s

DeletedUser

To know a bit of everything....that's why I like making newspapers ;)

DeletedUser

It's funny how we are leading the alliances in colonization gains,and we have 10 people in our alliance.

DeletedUser

Hello, my dear friends! Why is it so quietly today on the forum? Our Comrade Huilo working hard on ebLANs Time Issue 3: Special Issue.

DeletedUser2498

Hello, my dear friends! Why is it so quietly today on the forum? Our Comrade Huilo working hard on ebLANs Time Issue 3: Special Issue.

i do like that there's always some news, but i think it ceases to be a "special issue" if you refer to all of them as special issue. at this point it's just a newsletter with a new edition that comes out extremely often. just a thought.

DeletedUser4610

Not quite, but they are pretty small. Would it kill you to take a 2500 point city?

DeletedUser2498

Not quite, but they are pretty small. Would it kill you to take a 2500 point city?
well they aren't exactly in the core, so maybe. cities are still pretty small for the most part even at the far end of a core ocean. there are exceptions, of course, but in that area they pretty much ARE the exception.

DeletedUser

Charl, next time I recommend using another source to write out your papers, such as Word or openoffice or whatever so that you can copy and past and not have to lose it all in the process, then split it up into 2 sections because their is a limit on content per post. Otherwise then that, great job once again.

DeletedUser1189

It is not our fault the players surrounding us don't build their cities to our expectations prior to us taking them. Noobs take cities based on points, I am not going to spread myself thin too early where I can't defend myself properly/coordinate attacks more efficiently. You can take your 2500 point city, I'll take the city that's gives me a more tactical advantage and build it higher than your 2500 point city in 2 days. Fortunately for you and your alliance there aren't any of you currently in my growth area. There's nothing worse than a noob running their mouth on something they know nothing about, clearly we do something right when our accomplishments far surpass anything you could ever do. Hide behind your keyboard and my 97:28:53 travel time to your city. Your best friend are these slow world settings...