The Ithaca Observer--Issue II

DeletedUser5088

Charl, next time I recommend using another source to write out your papers, such as Word or openoffice or whatever so that you can copy and past and not have to lose it all in the process, then split it up into 2 sections because their is a limit on content per post. Otherwise then that, great job once again.

Yeah I learned that the hard way :(

DeletedUser

Charl also, get some stats going on....oh read the .en tau times

That's the best newspaper ever

DeletedUser

This is the US forums, not the EN forums. Lets not link people away from here. Thank you.

Also, keep it on topic.

DeletedUser4610

It is not our fault the players surrounding us don't build their cities to our expectations prior to us taking them. Noobs take cities based on points, I am not going to spread myself thin too early where I can't defend myself properly/coordinate attacks more efficiently. You can take your 2500 point city, I'll take the city that's gives me a more tactical advantage and build it higher than your 2500 point city in 2 days. Fortunately for you and your alliance there aren't any of you currently in my growth area. There's nothing worse than a noob running their mouth on something they know nothing about, clearly we do something right when our accomplishments far surpass anything you could ever do. Hide behind your keyboard and my 97:28:53 travel time to your city. Your best friend are these slow world settings...

Sorry, didn't really look at where you were, other world I play is speed three and you see big players just about everywhere. My apologies.

DeletedUser5088

Adios Ithaca

I will be quitting this world in order to play Juktas

I send in the beginning I would quit this world once my premade started and now is the time.

SLOTH INC is now all Dechamp. He can do what he wants

(I will still do the formatting/comics if you want dechamp :D)